1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me if Hoth Luke and X-Wing Luke share the same body? Thanks

It's my understanding that SS used a tall body for Hoth Luke and a shorter body for Hoth Han. Many were swapping the bodies out.

X-Wing Luke is definitely on a short body. Much more in scale to the Hot Toys figure line. (compared to HT Han, for example.)

My mistake, I was thinking this was the Snowspeeder Luke thread. The bodies are definitely different. The X-Wing uses a new ball-joint system for the ankles, making them incompatible with the Hoth Luke boots, without modding at least. X-Wing was a newly designed and improved body over the Hoth figures.

I got these 2 the other day, traded out the bodies, padded their clothing and fixed Han's holster leg strap. I'm still waiting on my Tautaun for Luke. I will also be weathering them both. I'm for a fan of either one of their HS so I covered them which will look better once the weather is done.

tfhr.JPG

I got these 2 the other day, traded out the bodies, padded their clothing and fixed Han's holster leg strap. I'm still waiting on my Tautaun for Luke. I will also be weathering them both. I'm for a fan of either one of their HS so I covered them which will look better once the weather is done.

View attachment 371380

What did you do to fix Han’s holster leg strap?

Will that ebay code work in the UK? We have a similar offer on here, but only if you buy stuff from one of their 9 selected sellers.

Back