12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would anyone expect the helmet? For one, it would not fit over the headsculpt. Secondly, Obi-Wan actually wore the helmet for all of 15 seconds on the animated show. :lol

Hey, that's never stopped them before. We have accessories that the characters only used for a few seconds, or that they never actually even used on screen. That said, I wasn't expecting a helmet. They'll wait for the actual clone troopers for that.

I'm surprised at the lack of accessories. I was hoping for the lance he has in the Cartoon, at least.

Still... I'll be getting him..

Dude! $89.99 is right on the money for this piece! I was expecting much more! I cannot wait!!! :chew

Only thing is, I now have to wonder why Indy is the same price (no huge interest in Gandalf, though that's also a good question)...:monkey1

I don't mind him being a little on the barren side as far as accessories go. I for one can live without yet another communicator and Jedi holocron.

In a perfect world, the Holo Rex would be included with both versions and the Exclusive would have been the jousting lance. But, alas...

We have pretty much known for a certainty that he was going to be $89 since FP posted him on their site. But some people jsut refused to believe (I guess they just REALLY want to be disappointed). :lol

Or they didn't want to be disappointed if it wasn't $89.

Dude! $89.99 is right on the money for this piece! I was expecting much more! I cannot wait!!! :chew

I guess we're all lucky it doesnt come with any extra hands. A second set of hands would have bumped the price to $125. :rolleyes:

If they want to keep a figure like this under 3 digits, I guess they have to trim the fat somewhere. If that means I have to make do with one set of hands, so be it.

Little surprised at the amount of extras it doesn't come with but the overall figure makes up for it.

Why would anyone expect the helmet? For one, it would not fit over the headsculpt. Secondly, Obi-Wan actually wore the helmet for all of 15 seconds on the animated show and only when he was jousting on the swoop. :lol

How about an extra pair of hands at least? It looks like he only come with one pair, I hope other troopers come with different sculpted hands.

I guess we're all lucky it doesnt come with any extra hands. A second set of hands would have bumped the price to $125. :rolleyes:

Probably.

The left hand looks rather versital. It probably can't hold the saber on its own, but its shaped in a nicer partial grip than the force hand is, so I think having some 2 handed saber poses will look nice.

Back