12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hrm. The lack of at least one set of extra hands does sour things a bit. Hopefully future clones will have plenty to make up for it. I have boxes of useless extra human figure hands at this point.

How about an extra pair of hands at least? It looks like he only come with one pair, I hope other troopers come with different sculpted hands.

The armor shot in the production blog showed fist hands. Hopefully left/right grip hands and left/right gun grip hands, too. For variety. Plus you'll need them for some of the Commanders with the duel pistols.

Hey, maybe the hands are bendable! probably not, but that would be pretty cool.

Or just have him holding the lightsaber up defensively and the other up in front of him like he's doing Force Push or something!

I'm not complaining about accessories. He's still $60 less than a Medicom figure.

I know. It would be nice if he had a few more extras but he comes in cheaper than we expect and has armor yet a few are still griping. Jeez :lol

10 minutes and counting.

Interesting. For a second the page switched to a Bespin Han PPO page with sign in....then went back..:confused:

Back