12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if this is indeed $89.99 it raises even more questions about the price of Gandalf.

No it just says the price of figures is now $90 and that LOTR figures will be higher because they don't move as fast. Pretty much sums it all up. :)

There isn't many accessories so you have to take that into account as well when comparing to other figures......

This may be the Star Wars figure with the least accessories ever. The only thing the non-exclusive will come with is his lightsaber (ignited and non-ignited). Everything else is part of his outfit.

No it just says the price of figures is now $90 and that LOTR figures will be higher because they don't move as fast. Pretty much sums it all up. :)

If something doesn't move as fast shouldn't they lower the price so it does move?

RE: Obi-Wan, I wonder if the cape it sewn to the tunic or if it detaches at those big claps.

Go to the main page and click on product details.

Why are people still predicting $99? It clearly says $89...:lol

We have pretty much known for a certainty that he was going to be $89 since FP posted him on their site. But some people jsut refused to believe (I guess they just REALLY want to be disappointed). :lol

There isn't many accessories so you have to take that into account as well when comparing to other figures......

Excellent point.

If future Clones and Stormies come with just their gun there is hope of keeping them all under $100...?

He is only $90 because he is really only coming with his two lightsabers (and Rex if you snag the exclusive). That really is a disapointing amount of accessories for a Star Wars figure. I would expect at least some extra hands and the helemt.

Why would anyone expect the helmet? For one, it would not fit over the headsculpt. Secondly, Obi-Wan actually wore the helmet for all of 15 seconds on the animated show and only when he was jousting on the swoop. :lol

Back