12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't use any points until I can get something for free. Why only get a few bucks to half off and loose all those points? It's different if you have every Sideshow product on preorder, but if you only have a few, no. All I would have gotten was 25 dollars off. :lol

Now give him a left grip hand! My pose is no good without it. :(

Inclusive is a four day window Friday through Monday. Where the ES is decided by the number ordered.

TBD is basically they have a number in mind but allow the ordering to dictate whether that was too high or too low. It'll still PO normally but the weird thing is TBD PPOs still sell out indicating they undershot the ES prediction.

What is the difference between "inclusive" and TBD?

Inclusive is however many they sell in an alotted amount of time. Jabba was on sale for like 3-4 days as was Maul.

And Vader WILL be an inclusive. I'd be willing to bet anything.

Well, as it turned out, inclusive meant that they would never announce the total number of pieces made. (We have no idea how many Mauls or Jabbas or Crumbs are out there.) TBD means that they leave it open for a while and evaluate sales, then close it at an appropriate time with an announced edition size. Inclusive gives them no control over the total edition size.

In the end, I guess I like TBD better because it gives us the same good chance to order, but doesn't leave the total edition size a complete mystery, possibly hurting the collectibility.

Inclusive is a four day window Friday through Monday. Where the ES is decided by the number ordered.

TBD is basically they have a number in mind but allow the ordering to dictate whether that was too high or too low. It'll still PO normally but the weird thing is TBD PPOs still sell out indicating they undershot the ES prediction.

Exactomundo. :lecture

I'm with pixletwin, I think the inclusive concept is dead. I think it hurt the concept of these things being "collectibles." Not that I care about that kind of stuff, but I know there are plenty of folks who do.

Hrm. Should I be nervous that I never received a confirmation e-mail? This is the first time this has ever happened... :google:confused:

The Confirmation e-mail could take up to 4 hours to get to your account. If its in your Account Info you have nothing to worry about. Checked and General Kenobi is there. :rock

The Confirmation e-mail could take up to 4 hours to get to your account. If its in your Account Info you have nothing to worry about. Checked and General Kenobi is there. :rock

Sweet! It's in my Account Info. I shall resume :chew:chew:chew -ing. :D

Who would've thought this would cause such a blistering sell out?

21751_press03-001.jpg

Back