12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. So the difference between Indy and Obi-Wan was that rather than say 1500 upfront the Indy said TBD and later it was known that it was 1500.

Here everyone knew 1500 was the number up front.

Interesting psychology this may have played a part in, IDK.

Despite this being an armored figure and the hype behind that I still think its odd that he sold out so much faster thanIndy as well as ANH Han and Luke.

Not claiming conspiracy theory or anything, just that I highly doubt Han and Luke are less desirable than an EU.

I think this figure got a lot of speculators picking it up

Re: NEW 12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

yeah but I lost another 5 posts :monkey2

damn those were some of the funniest posts I've had too.

Although, depending, timing could be perfect, he might ship just before or just after the theatrical release of Clone Wars. How awesome would it be to get this great figure and have Star Wars back on the big screen again at the same time :rock

I'm curious as to how the hands are going to fit into the arms. Like Medicom's I wonder?

No, I am sure its like Hot Toys, it is a Hot Toys designed body anyways. And the pegs are coming out from the body which is the opposite of how Medicom does it.

No, I am sure its like Hot Toys, it is a Hot Toys designed body anyways. And the pegs are coming out from the body which is the opposite of how Medicom does it.

Yeah, thats true. Guess we'll find out eventually.

I think Inclusive editions can be a dangerous avenue, particularly with the face that Exclusives are going down in editions size. I'm sure part of the change is so they're not left with too many extras, and the free for all that Inclusive opens up leaves room for them to get stuck with even more, even if it were a figure like Vader, could still be trouble. Look how long Maul was still available through Sideshow. As popular as he'll be, I still think Vader will be exclusive, with maybe a larger Regular edition ES. I aggree that the Inclusive days are probably behind us, but I'm glad for Jabba and Maul being done that way, 2 very desired pieces and a great relief to be able to just get one without hassle.

Back