12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. So the difference between Indy and Obi-Wan was that rather than say 1500 upfront the Indy said TBD and later it was known that it was 1500.

Here everyone knew 1500 was the number up front.

Interesting psychology this may have played a part in, IDK.

Despite this being an armored figure and the hype behind that I still think its odd that he sold out so much faster thanIndy as well as ANH Han and Luke.

Not claiming conspiracy theory or anything, just that I highly doubt Han and Luke are less desirable than an EU.

I think this figure got a lot of speculators picking it up.

SOLD OUT but place a...

Wait List Items are not guaranteed purchases. You are being added to a running list for a chance to purchase the item. Your card is not charged for a Wait List Reservation.
[Learn More]
Obi-Wan Kenobi: General - Clone Wars - Sideshow Exclusive
Star Wars 12-inch Figures
12 inch Figure (Item No. 21751)

Please also note this item has not yet begun shipping. It is estimated to ship 3rd Qtr 2008

Limited Edition of 1500

Your Price: US $89.99

I use some kind of plastic ones I bought at an Asian Market. That way you can wash and reuse them. Not quite as nice as the wooden ones (less grip) but still serviceable and you get like 20 sets for $2.

NEW 12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

previous thread appearently closed do to..
24774dg.jpg

2175_press03-001.jpg

Re: NEW 12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

I leave for a few minutes and come back to find the thread closed, yikes.

Re: NEW 12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

I'm curious as to how the hands are going to fit into the arms. Like Medicom's I wonder?

Back