12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

For those who want a new 16 grail diary: I have found this and it has been resized to 1/6 scale. Regards, Jason

2vuyg5d.jpg

can you repost the original, full-sized version?

Only problem with the Hot Toys bow tie is that it is black... and not accurate... if you have medicom's bow tie just use it !

go my Henry yesterday and he looks great! then I had to promptly box him up because we're looking to sell our house and he's off to storage for a couple of months. This is what happens when you get to much sc. I need a bigger house now.

Only problem with the Hot Toys bow tie is that it is black... and not accurate... if you have medicom's bow tie just use it !

Being designed for Medi's scrawny chicken necks, will it even fit around the Pro neck?

I'm not picky enough to count beard hairs or zipper teeth, so I'm fine with the HT bowtie (just didn't dig Sideshow's sculpted one). Worst case scenario, you can always bleach it, dye it dark brown and add the little tan polka dots when you're done.

Swapped out the Medi tie for the plastic-looks so much better.

Ok, I will have that in count.

Can you post any pic with the final result?

What about the Slim TT?

:monkey4 Sean Connery placed 3rd in the Mr. Universe bodybuilding title in 1950 and still retains much of his body mass even today, is actually an inch and a half taller than Ford who's only 12 years his junior, soooooooo, um.... no? :p

He's an old man, but far from feeble.

:monkey4 Sean Connery placed 3rd in the Mr. Universe bodybuilding title in 1950 and still retains much of his body mass even today, is actually an inch and a half taller than Ford who's only 12 years his junior, soooooooo, um.... no? :p

He's an old man, but far from feeble.

:lol Proof please.

Back