12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

:lol Proof please.

That's him in the middle, in the white tighty-whities:
seanconnery4thfromleft-thumb.jpg

Here's a pic from 2007...far from being a small man:
sean_connery_5065021.jpg

I just want to get the darn thing in hand! Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'm keeping mine MIB though . The figure looks great though!
I just wish the line wasn't going on " Pause" . I'm sure they could have release one more figure next year !

Then again it is a break on my wallet after KOTCS Indy since I also collect the SW line.

I just want to get the darn thing in hand! Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'm keeping mine MIB though . The figure looks great though!
I just wish the line wasn't going on " Pause" . I'm sure they could have release one more figure next year !

Then again it is a break on my wallet after KOTCS Indy since I also collect the SW line.

Just warning you, he looks kinda like Ass in the box. He really needs to be taken out, stripped down, and redressed to make him look good.

Just warning you, he looks kinda like Ass in the box. He really needs to be taken out, stripped down, and redressed to make him look good.

Thanks for the info! On keep all my Exclusives MIB but if I like the figure well enough then I buy the regular version to open and display . I've done this with ROTA Indy and several of the SW releases.

He's arrived! Puts the medi one to shame... Another homerun by SSC--- KEEP THIS LINE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Henry figure is the best Indy figure yet and I like the Raiders Indy a lot.
My only complaint is the open diary. Sideshow could've given us a closed one too. I'm not asking for a diary with pages. That would have been nice though.
It's really hard to complain about this figure. I'd have to nit pick.
Why didn't we get glasses like that for Toht?

Absolute winner...

He fits in so nice... Really hopeful that this "pause" in the line is just that... a momentary pause for a refocus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back