12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

I got mine today , I must say that I agree with all of the good things said about this figure. Great job Sideshow!

I am considering buying another one to bash a Peter Sellers Inspector Clouseau. The outfit works, I just need to find a headsculpt of Sellers and a trench coat. The hat is perfect for this character.

I am considering buying another one to bash a Peter Sellers Inspector Clouseau. The outfit works, I just need to find a headsculpt of Sellers and a trench coat. The hat is perfect for this character.

Now this is a brilliant idea!:monkey5 I loved the old Pink Panther movies! If you do this, please start a new thread.

Inspector Clouseau is my greatest want!:rock:rock:rock

Just ordered one of these for Henry and Indy, should make a killer display.

g25222.jpg

Bad news guys, this seller is a d-bag.

He shipped this not in any original box, totally open even though he has 3 brand new, and with no protection at all from China. Yea thats right. He put a 12 pound die cast complicated moving parts $300 electronic item in a brown box with no protection from China. Obviously it arrived smashed. I'm on with paypal right now getting my money back. What an ???????.

I'm insanely pissed, I already bought a custom display case for them, set me back another $150. Thats worthless now. Between this, not getting what I ordered from Lonnie or Sov Studios, and other 1/6 parts that never arrived from ebay to complete figures, I'm about ready to call it quits. Its like nobodys trying anymore. Unreal.

He shipped this not in any original box, totally open even though he has 3 brand new, and with no protection at all from China. Yea thats right. He put a 12 pound die cast complicated moving parts $300 electronic item in a brown box with no protection from China. Obviously it arrived smashed. I'm on with paypal right now getting my money back. What an ???????.

That really sucks, I hope everything works out. It looked totally badass.

I'm insanely pissed, I already bought a custom display case for them, set me back another $150. Thats worthless now. Between this, not getting what I ordered from Lonnie or Sov Studios, and other 1/6 parts that never arrived from ebay to complete figures, I'm about ready to call it quits. Its like nobodys trying anymore. Unreal.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

I feel for ya man. I hope you can at least get your $$ back on this one.

As far as the display case, do not despair... there will be other opportunities to get a workable 1:6 bike for them.

Did you contact the seller? How can they justify sending you an open $300 piece with poor packing?!? Ridiculous!

Man....Really sorry to hear this.:banghead I was looking forward to your display.

Back