• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + Battle Damage + MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED

Hey everyone. I'm having an extremely stressful week and I'm dealing with a load of stuff right now. Please give me this week to get my personal issues sorted out and I will have my full attention on this. I deeply apologize for the delay, it's frustrating for me as well as I want to get these out. I will update for sure next Monday, I just need this week to sort out things personally. All PM's will be replied too by Monday as well.

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + Battle Damage + MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED

I hope you are doing okay Andrew.
I know mine were totally worth waiting for, and i am sure everyone still on the list will want you to get other matters taken care of and get to the masks when you can.
Take it easy buddy!

Completely agree with username, do what you have to man.

Sent you a PM. Was also supposed to be in batch 2 but you missed me. I didn't receive anything this week like you said but I see you're dealing with some stuff. Just wanted to make sure I'm still on your radar.

Will update fully tomorrow. Still dealing with some personal stuff but I'll be gearing up to push these out again this week. I received some packages back from some members from custom with the entire package cut open and retaped so I'll be PMing those members as well tomorrow.

So... my guess is batch 3 will be finished by end of june??

Maybe shipped by early july?

And international members we'll be receiving the faceplates by end of july??

So... my guess is batch 3 will be finished by end of june??

Maybe shipped by early july?

And international members we'll be receiving the faceplates by end of july??
Painting resumes again tomorrow. I'm working on them the better half of tomorrow, Friday and Sat. Then work on packing them all up on Sunday and dropping them off on Monday + Tuesday, June 2nd and 3rd. My entire complex has been getting renovated this past week and I also had some personal issues to deal with so it was at a halt but the renovation is finishing today and then tomorrow and then on I will have complete focus on this. Electricity has been going on and off so I will PM those who I need too later tonight when it's stable.

Apologize to everybody for the delay lately. Will focus on this entirely and update regularly starting tomorrow when it resumes. Been extremely hectic lately and I wanted it all cleared out so that I can have my attention on this project the most.

When Batch 3 is done with the painting stage I will also be prepping Batch 4 right along side it so that I can move right into working on Batch 4. Batch 4 will be shipped in intervals due to its large quantity.

hmm, I guess my package wasn't one of the ones that was sent back. Damn, its been over a month and still nothing. I'm surprised it is taking this long, especially for essentially 2 pieces of plastic. It should have just been passed right through customs

Painting resumes again tomorrow. I'm working on them the better half of tomorrow, Friday and Sat. Then work on packing them all up on Sunday and dropping them off on Monday + Tuesday, June 2nd and 3rd. My entire complex has been getting renovated this past week and I also had some personal issues to deal with so it was at a halt but the renovation is finishing today and then tomorrow and then on I will have complete focus on this. Electricity has been going on and off so I will PM those who I need too later tonight when it's stable.

Apologize to everybody for the delay lately. Will focus on this entirely and update regularly starting tomorrow when it resumes. Been extremely hectic lately and I wanted it all cleared out so that I can have my attention on this project the most.

When Batch 3 is done with the painting stage I will also be prepping Batch 4 right along side it so that I can move right into working on Batch 4. Batch 4 will be shipped in intervals due to its large quantity.

Glad to hear things are shaping up for you.

So any news about batch 3?

Hey guys. Renovation took a little longer than initially predicted. Was some mistakes that had to be fixed so it lasted a couple of more days. I spent the morning of Monday and Tuesday on these so I managed to get them all painted up then.

They're currently drying and tonight I'll be painting on the black lining in between the eyes. Will work on packaging them all up right after that.

Z8Hm4lM.jpg

iVeYMqJ.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED]

Thanks for the update. I have a little ways to wait still, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Oh man... can't wait. Looking great man :yess:

Yeah I wanted to have a clean version of this too. It just looks awesome on this figure!

Been printing out labels all day and I've gotten more paper cuts than I can count. Still got a bunch more to print out then I'll begin to package them accordingly so that each package contains the correct order of faceplate.

Will update when the first round gets dropped off at the postal office.

Back