15 Day notice for Illum Padme!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Padme arrived a little while ago and thought I would take a couple pics of her straight out of the box.

Sorry for the quality of the photos, we'll have to wait for the pros to post the good pics. One is with flash, the other without and a closeup showing the eyes painted a bit off...

Padme_02.jpg

Padme_01.jpg

Padme_03.jpg

Man those are some scary eyes. The expression looks like she just found about about Sideshow's new figure prices.

My Padme arrived a little while ago and thought I would take a couple pics of her straight out of the box.

Sorry for the quality of the photos, we'll have to wait for the pros to post the good pics. One is with flash, the other without and a closeup showing the eyes painted a bit off...

Padme_02.jpg

Padme_01.jpg

Padme_03.jpg

Is that a new body? Look at the knee caps.

The outfit looks fine, but those bug eyes and Vulcan brows are bad news. It makes her look like she's in an episode of Robot Chicken.

here's some other shots for you guys to enjoy! :D I gotta say, I laughed at this piece as much as anyone, but I do like it, if for nothing else...to have something to laugh at. :) It's definitely nice to see the General Kenobi proto turn out so believable, because this outfit on Padme is a really hard sell.

the eyes look really shocked, but I like that the pupils were shifted to the left. I know that this can be troublesome for posing, but....it beats having her look even MORE shocked. :)

decide for yourselves! the pics aren't great, but they should give you an idea. (don't worry, her arms move, I just didn't get too creative with the shots...hence the upright blaster! ;) heh)
snowpadme_01.jpg

snowpadme_02.jpg

snowpadme_03.jpg

snowpadme_04.jpg

snowpadme_05.jpg

snowpadme_06.jpg

Last edited:
Back