2013 SDCC/Ani-Com Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't mind a dx batman begins. that will complete my collection.

also HT Ra's Al Ghul and Gordon will be nice.

Where did you first here The speculation that Sideshow probably had the license to make The Walking Dead figures? If it's true I hope it's comic ver. rather than T.V. ver, I'd be ok with either.

A few different places around the net. I can't really remember all of them.
World Box was planning on releasing a Merle figure but cancelled it because a well know US manufacturer had acquired the license. Here's the original article:
https://www.actionfigurefury.com/ne...-the-16th-scale-license-for-the-walking-dead/

I read somewhere else that a source from SS had all but confirmed it. Obviously you have to take it with a grain of salt, but we'll know something soon.

Not sure about Batman Begins DX. I think HT just used those pictures as reference face sculpted for Batman DX12.

Not sure about Batman Begins DX. I think HT just used those pictures as reference face sculpted for Batman DX12.

Nahhh, if that was the case then the mouth pieces wouldn't have looked so aged. If they didn't have enough source material for the DX12, TDK would be a more appropriate film to use. My guess is another 1/6 or a 1/4 BBs.

For me it would be the Batman Returns line
Some LEGO DC/MARVEL sets more than anything, and finally HT Faora-UL

What about this years' Toy Fair Exclusive(s)? We haven't heard anything about those, and I'm anxious to find out.

Nahhh, if that was the case then the mouth pieces wouldn't have looked so aged. If they didn't have enough source material for the DX12, TDK would be a more appropriate film to use. My guess is another 1/6 or a 1/4 BBs.

Kato told me in HK that HT are making a 1/4 BB so that is probably what the BB pictures were for.

What about this years' Toy Fair Exclusive(s)? We haven't heard anything about those, and I'm anxious to find out.

That's what this thread is about. :slap

Hot Toys normally releases 3 figures exclusively for SDCC and Ani-Com.

That's what this thread is about. :slap

Hot Toys normally releases 3 figures exclusively for SDCC and Ani-Com.

No, this thread is about it all. What they'll show at the conventions, what the exclusives will be, etc.

Back