[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] PETS • LISBETH • JOKERS • JASON REMAKE • GRINCH • H2 MYERS

that myers and the zombie guy is unreal dave :) hope all is well bro . gotta love having a look in this thread mate :)

Aaron

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] PETS • LISBETH • JOKERS • JASON REMAKE • GRINCH • H2 MYERS

Hope you and the family had a good vacation.

did you get the SS joker I sent ya? I PMed ya about it but no reply, stupid FEDEX said "left at front door" - damn

did you get the SS joker I sent ya? I PMed ya about it but no reply, stupid FEDEX said "left at front door" - damn

sorry buddy - yes, i received it the other day :) since vacation i've just been busy getting back into the swing of things here and recently had to deal with another homeowner's problem concerning my basement. sorry for the belated response. stupid old houses - charming money pits :)

in fact, if i haven't been in touch with somebody, please be patient as i'm trying to sort through emails and some other non-1/6 related stuff. at the same time though, feel free to contact me via PM of Facebook if you have any questions or concerns.

Amazing work in here, dude!

also, LOVE your profile picture. Winslow!!!!!!

sorry buddy - yes, i received it the other day :) since vacation i've just been busy getting back into the swing of things here and recently had to deal with another homeowner's problem concerning my basement. sorry for the belated response. stupid old houses - charming money pits :)

in fact, if i haven't been in touch with somebody, please be patient as i'm trying to sort through emails and some other non-1/6 related stuff. at the same time though, feel free to contact me via PM of Facebook if you have any questions or concerns.

awesome! least I know you've received it :)

PM sent from me as well. Although whether it went through or not... :cuckoo: Thought I'd post here just to be safe.

Can't wait to get this blasted head repainted. It's just sitting here, staring at me...creeping me out....

no hat this time - placeholder cigarillo made from incense stick :) 4-up strips are 4000x1000, click thru for larger images.

amazing as always!

You continue to impress me with your paint work! Keep up the awesome job!! :duff

wow that IS one amazing paintjobs!

PM sent from me as well. Although whether it went through or not... :cuckoo: Thought I'd post here just to be safe.

Can't wait to get this blasted head repainted. It's just sitting here, staring at me...creeping me out....

yes, please send over the head at your earliest convenience - PM me if you don't already have my shipping address :)

amazing as always!

thanks man - very much appreciated :)

You continue to impress me with your paint work! Keep up the awesome job!! :duff

thanks much amstel - will do :)

wow that IS one amazing paintjobs!

thanks buddy - glad you like them :)

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] MAN WITH NO NAME

that looks pretty freakin amazing brother!

Back