A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they announce this line soon...
suckerpunchamber.jpg

I don't! That might TRULY break the bank! :lol If that movie kicks @$$ it's going to be very hard to pass on 1/6 figures done by HT's. Judging by the preview...looks like it's time to start saving!

Also what's the point of having a license to a film and then you only do one character from that film??? 300-Leo, X-Men O-Wolverine,

IMO they got it right with both those licenses. The Wolverine movie for me was COMPLETELY forgettable, however a kick @$$ Logan/Wolverine figure would sell any day of the week...I've bought 2.

300, I don't think they should have done anymore here...MAYBE a Xerxes...maybe.

I don't collect the Watchmen line but I would say they screwed that up by not making Rorschach first and then maybe the rest. Plus that is a movie that truly deserved to have the "team" made....sucks for Watchmen fans.

Don't know if you guys have seen this, but here it goes:

149853_166373123386801_163819710308809_441852_7156340_n.jpg

The Stark head on the Iron Man body looks awesome. And Yulli is so pretty <3 ... :3

Anyways, the bruce lee body seems toned down a bit, or maybe it's the quality of the photo, I do hope it's tweaked.

haha.

Taken from "1/6 Action Figures Sharing & Loving" facebook profile. Mad props to him for posting.

Have you or someone else posted this in the Mark IV thread!?!? They are going to freak over there :horror
That Stark HS looks GREAT from what we can see!

That's not a mock up Stark head from Mech Test Tony? (nah, I'm just messing around haha).

I agree that the HT lady sculptors are as easy on the eyes as the art they make.

Speaking of which, to me that photo makes JC Hong look like his own 1:6 HS, lol.

I'm excited about the Bruce Lee body - from this pic it looks like a resculpt, and the arms and body are the same colour :)

That's not a mock up Stark head from Mech Test Tony? (nah, I'm just messing around haha).

I agree that the HT lady sculptors are as easy on the eyes as the art they make.

Speaking of which, to me that photo makes JC Hong look like his own 1:6 HS, lol.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm excited about the Bruce Lee body - from this pic it looks like a resculpt, and the arms and body are the same colour :)

Yeah me too, if it is a resculpt then awesome. If was awesome like it was, now it's awesome + cherry on top.

I am most excited for their Spiderman license, the wait is killer. Stark looks decent from the pick but IM is getting kinda stale ( minus WM) IMO.

I am most excited for their Spiderman license, the wait is killer. Stark looks decent from the pick but IM is getting kinda stale ( minus WM) IMO.

Knowing hot toys spiderman won't even be the first previewed ..i bet it will be new goblin harry or something:rolleyes: ...however i would still buy him as he would be an amazing 1/6 figure whatever your opinion may be on him..

Knowing hot toys spiderman won't even be the first previewed ..i bet it will be new goblin harry or something:rolleyes: ...however i would still buy him as he would be an amazing 1/6 figure whatever your opinion may be on him..

You don't think Spiderman would be the first of the group? They must be having major costume issues IMO. They hinted at an 09 toy fair then officially announced the third movie license at this years toy show and still nothing. :dunno

You don't think Spiderman would be the first of the group? They must be having major costume issues IMO. They hinted at an 09 toy fair then officially announced the third movie license at this years toy show and still nothing. :dunno

Ya i imagine the suit is holding them back ..showing one of the other characters first is what they might do to give us something from the license to keep us happy ..but of course that would start loads of "why not spidey first" complaining:rolleyes:

But i'd gladly wait a few more months for spidey if it means a better figure.

While I'm really looking forward to see what HT is gonna do with the Spider-Man licence, I'm not too sure yet if I'd buy anything from it.

I feel that it might look a bit too cartoony combined with my other figs, and therefore take a bit of the realism away.

Of course, I'll probably be proven wrong here by HT, leading into me buying a fig anyway... :lol

@ The Entity; looking at your profile pic and sig', I'd love if HT do some Tropic Thunder figures. Seeing how well the Platoon figures look, these would be awesome. Although, they'd probably have trouble nailing the sculpt of the american actor that plays an australian actor that plays an african-american soldier in this american film.

@ The Entity; looking at your profile pic and sig', I'd love if HT do some Tropic Thunder figures. Seeing how well the Platoon figures look, these would be awesome. Although, they'd probably have trouble nailing the sculpt of the american actor that plays an australian actor that plays an african-american soldier in this american film.

:lol .

You and me both man!! I've just derailed the HT IM Mk IV thread yesterday with some other members talking about the same idea! :lol

I'd love to see figures of this. Like you say, the Platoon figs look great as well, so why not make these.

Just the Robert Downey Jr. figure could almost be a DX.

Give him 3 headsculpts: Kirk Lazarus, Osiris and the farmer
Outfits: Soldier attire, plus the farmer's outfit and hat
Accessories: A bunch of guns and weapons and other stuff like sunglasses, sigar, maybe a can of Booty Sweat :lol

Seriously, I hope HT sees these posts and will consider getting this license :rock :rock :rock

Hot Toys, please do Tropic Thunder! I promise it will give you a buttload of money!

A rdj from tropic thunder would be cool ..but as a regular mms not a dx , dx should be for "Icoic" figures only.

Oh ok so from what I gather, there's a good chance we may have T1 Arnie in time for Xmas??!
My girl has this on pre order for me but she's wondering if she should PO the Falconer or IronMan M4 or M6 also as she want to give me something for Xmas.

So do any of you guys know what Hot Toys we will get this side of Xmas?

Back