A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So then chaps! How many of you have kept your Hot Toys opening until the mornin?
I got Berzerker and something massive my girl got me. Dunno what it is but my guess is something sideshow!

I was hoping to have Arnie in time so decided to keep Berzerker locked up.

Any HT Xmas mornin openings for you guys?

Oh and Merry Xmas to all my fellow freaks!

Merry Christmas to you too, Eamon!!! And to everybody else of course!!!! :rock :rock

We celebrate Christmas eve here at our house, so I got to unpack my Chris Taylor figure last night!

I spent 2 hours+ on gearing him up! It was really fun to do though!
The figure is amazing, likeness is excellent, all the gear weapons and other accessories are extremely detailed, it's almost insane!!

I'm well happy with this figure and I've given him a nice spot on my HT shelf already! He looks right at home there! :lol :rock :rock :rock

I'll soon take some pics and post them!! :)

Merry Christmas to you too, Eamon!!! And to everybody else of course!!!! :rock :rock

We celebrate Christmas eve here at our house, so I got to unpack my Chris Taylor figure last night!

I spent 2 hours+ on gearing him up! It was really fun to do though!
The figure is amazing, likeness is excellent, all the gear weapons and other accessories are extremely detailed, it's almost insane!!

I'm well happy with this figure and I've given him a nice spot on my HT shelf already! He looks right at home there! :lol :rock :rock :rock

I'll soon take some pics and post them!! :)

:hi5: ..i got Chris this morn also!! ..fantastic fig, have yet to really sit down and put him together, i also got the pf rocketeer($200 shipped!!) and Monkey's Joker sculpt during the week:)

:hi5: ..i got Chris this morn also!! ..fantastic fig, have yet to really sit down and put him together, i also got the pf rocketeer($200 shipped!!) and Monkey's Joker sculpt during the week:)

Awesome!!! Congrats on those gifts, dude!!! :rock :duff

I found it an awesome task to gear this figure up!! I really had fun! It was a bit difficult at times, sometimes even frustrating but overall, I loved it!!!

Here's the first pic, taken this morning:

5289404763_1662f76215_b.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Im a bit late to the party, just got my FIRST Hot Toy the DX001 Joker :D now impatiently waiting for the DX04 Lee from Enter the Dragon

this may have been answered before but when Hot Toys list a MMS as Limited Edition what exactly does that mean? That they can't make another batch or wave? Do they actually tell the public how many pieces will be made. I only ask because I see that the Spiderman 3 and IM 2 Mk IV figures are marked as limited edition.

Do you all keep, break down, or throw away your Hot Toys boxes? I'm starting to run out of room and I know I'm going to need that space since Hot Toys decided to take all my pay checks for 2011.

Do HT come here to partake in this general chat?

If so HT get your finger out and give us full spec and pics for Indy :panic:

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

:horror Complete madness

I put mine in a bag and put it in my loft, is that not what lofts are for :dunno

I hope we will get Indy and Thor pics real soon. Thor looks amazing while I think we need to see more pics of Indy.

And was kinda dissapointed to hear the Batman figure we are getting is Joker when I was hoping it would be Batman.

Back