A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya Suckerpunch:hi5:, i'd love a figure of Baby Doll ..and yes they have the license for each resident evil film ..so expect multiple versions of Alice from them,the first one i imagine will be form afterlife,and i'd say they will work backwards from there.

That's great news about resident evil alice I also want a babydoll hot toys who is the actress that plays babdoll she is so hot can't wait for that movie

That's great news about resident evil alice I also want a babydoll hot toys who is the actress that plays babdoll she is so hot can't wait for that movie

Emily browning i think her name is ..she was that girl who was in a series of unfortunate events.

When are we going to get some news or pics on the reseident evil alice I want this figure bad

When are we going to get some news or pics on the reseident evil alice I want this figure bad

Ya i want some news on this already! ..im loving the look of Alice in afterlife ..i also love all her other looks ..but i know my friend will kill me if he finds out i got a figure of alice let alone four!:horror

..but its my money so i'd say i'm down for just the one figure ..probably afterlife and it should be the first Alice annonced.

Ya i want some news on this already! ..im loving the look of Alice in afterlife ..i also love all her other looks ..but i know my friend will kill me if he finds out i got a figure of alice let alone four!:horror

..but its my money so i'd say i'm down for just the one figure ..probably afterlife and it should be the first Alice annonced.

I totally agree I want the resident evil afterlife alice first hope they do the alice from resident evil extiction too.

So hey has anyone got an ideas on what will work well to prop up figures in my detolf? ..ive seen pics of clear plastic steps before, something like that is what i'd like.
Any ideas?

Clear plastic boxes or something from a shoe store that is also clear plastic!

Something from a shoe store!:) ..good idea, i may just take some measurments and enquire about that in town
..if that fails is there somewhere online where clear plastic boxes can be bought?

Something from a shoe store!:) ..good idea, i may just take some measurments and enquire about that in town
..if that fails is there somewhere online where clear plastic boxes can be bought?

Any local plastic fabricators will be able to do you some for next to nothin. You'd be better of going there I think.
Chances are they will have something that would stand a figure already made and these guys over produce.
If not, all you are looking for a sheet of 9" plastic with two 45 digree bends 3" and 6" in!
Simples! ;)

This is what I am going to anyways!

Thanks Eamon:) ...So any idea what will be shown in hot toys next newsletter? ..i hope its a new predator(tracker or classic) or something from afterlife.

I can't wait for the newsletter than shows:

1. Police Station Shootout T-800
2. Kyle Reese
3. Clu 2.0

From the Tron license, I really hope we're gonna this in HT form:

oliviawildetronbanner.jpg

:love :drool :naughty

So what figures will you all be getting soon?

I have Warmachine, Ezio,Landa and the T1000 all on the way:)
..and once i have them all inhand i will start my collection thread!

So what figures will you all be getting soon?

I have Warmachine, Ezio,Landa and the T1000 all on the way:)
..and once i have them all inhand i will start my collection thread!

Paid for a War Machine and IM MK IV...just received the T-1000.

With funds that I'm trying to stretch well into next year I'm thinking my last figure for this year will be Ghost Rider...if he makes it out and I don't think he will.

For next year....the definites, Superman DX, & Green Lantern.

The really, really, really good possibilities....BD T2 T-800, Captain America, Thor, IM MK V & Final Battle Whiplash, Spider-man, Tron and the Matrix.

Just read in another thread here that in an interview in Milk (think that's what it's called) that HT's is planning on making a bike from Tron Legacy as well. :horror :panic: :slap :thud:

Just hope to God we don't get any more new license announcements like Conan The Barbarian, or Kill Bill....some licenses I would love to see them pick up.

Back