A Minecraft Movie (with a general discussion of video game movies)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, no worries.

Edit: I changed the title of the thread to account for general discussions of video game movies. Feel free to circle back to Minecraft if there's anything news-worthy, or whenever it's applicable. Up to you guys.

Yes I would have liked an animated film but i understand why they did what they did. Video game movies weren’t really as big as they are now

I would have loved to have seen something like this in the style of the Mario Bros movie. The lighting, the environments, the colours. *chefs kiss*

maybe this would have alienated too many people. but it could have been like a Pixar movie.
Yes I would have liked an animated film but i understand why they did what they did. Video game movies weren’t really as big as they are now
I just realized that Beavis and Butthead movie ALSO did the sonic thing. road trip movie. I don't know why creators feel like they need to take their characters out of their normal place

honestly I always thought the road trip trope was stupid anyway. I just liked it in sonic cause it was Sonic lol

honestly I always thought the road trip trope was stupid anyway. I just liked it in sonic cause it was Sonic lol
I guess that with sonic or Beavis and Butthead I guess that the filmmakers are thinking ( you saw them in their environment for so many years, it's time for a new adventure in a new setting. its time to give you something new).

I could kind of see why they do it. give you something new, outside of the usual.

Back