Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
april ??? thats crazy... and far away from good customer service

Maybe they're making new pieces for replacements. I don't mind as long as she looks good and works. I've got my current on for now to display so it's not a big deal.

Getting my replacement in April. Long wait but worth it.

Yeah me too :monkey4 I have been on the list since mid Dec. Can't believe some got replacement arms before I did. Those who got the sabers, were you only requesting a saber?

I've actually received two replacement arms already. My first one was sent maybe a week before New Year and I received it on the 3rd of January. It actually worked worse than the saber that came with her. Lit up maybe half way. I requested a second replacement saber on the 10th of January and I got it this past Monday. It STILL doesn't light up all the way, maybe all but an inch or inch and a quarter, not including the tip. I'm frustrated, but there is no way in hell that I am returning her.

Getting my replacement in April. Long wait but worth it.

Yeah, got the same email. April for replacement parts.

Yeah me too :monkey4 I have been on the list since mid Dec. Can't believe some got replacement arms before I did. Those who got the sabers, were you only requesting a saber?

Are you three just requesting light saber replacement?

Did Sideshow ask you for a picture or ask you to destroy your original lightsaber arm?

I've actually received two replacement arms already. My first one was sent maybe a week before New Year and I received it on the 3rd of January. It actually worked worse than the saber that came with her. Lit up maybe half way. I requested a second replacement saber on the 10th of January and I got it this past Monday. It STILL doesn't light up all the way, maybe all but an inch or inch and a quarter, not including the tip. I'm frustrated, but there is no way in hell that I am returning her.

Ok weird thing happen today. Got the saber and this is strange.....

Are you three just requesting light saber replacement?

Did Sideshow ask you for a picture or ask you to destroy your original lightsaber arm?

Statue and arm here. I'm sure they'll ask to destroy once we receive the replacements.

would be true if it would insure us of good quality but both Rogue and Psylocke proven us that that isn't always the case :(

Ok did anyone have a arm or a replacement arm that still does not work? I got a replacement arm and still only lights up half way. I think the inside electronics of the base is screw. But then I twist and turn the ac connection the part that goes into the base. I pull it out half way then it came fully light. So to get it to light up I would have to twist and turn each time not plugging the ac in all the way, maybe half way then the saber lights up after a few times. Its base on mostly luck each time. The battery is still only lighting up half way. What should I do now?

Sounds like the base is the problem.....
Ok did anyone have a arm or a replacement arm that still does not work? I got a replacement arm and still only lights up half way. I think the inside electronics of the base is screw. But then I twist and turn the ac connection the part that goes into the base. I pull it out half way then it came fully light. So to get it to light up I would have to twist and turn each time not plugging the ac in all the way, maybe half way then the saber lights up after a few times. Its base on mostly luck each time. The battery is still only lighting up half way. What should I do now?

Back