Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, water and electricity don't mix well. :lol Try the rubbing alcohol, it worked for me.

Aayla Secura Premium Format Returns

Just spoke with SS returns department and I was told that the replacement that was to be sent to me was no good. So evidently now I'm on a wait list for my new one. When I asked what was the problem with these units the rep told me that it has to do with the packaging and something to do with the knee. Fingers crossed that I will get my new one soon.

Re: Aayla Secura Premium Format Returns

Just spoke with SS returns department and I was told that the replacement that was to be sent to me was no good. So evidently now I'm on a wait list for my new one. When I asked what was the problem with these units the rep told me that it has to do with the packaging and something to do with the knee. Fingers crossed that I will get my new one soon.

Wouldn't count on in. I have been on the waitlist nearly a month.

Wouldn't count on in. I have been on the waitlist nearly a month.

Yeah, I know but at least I'm going to be getting a new one. Aside of the defects it really is one of best, if not the best SW PF to date. The sculp, paint ops, etc is truly top notch.

Yeah, I know but at least I'm going to be getting a new one. Aside of the defects it really is one of best, if not the best SW PF to date. The sculp, paint ops, etc is truly top notch.

Wow, that's a bold claim.

I do agree that it's one of the best.

I have a bunch of sw pfs and agree this is one of the best. Possibly the best if u don't count t&a talon. I also like yoda and the clone trooper

I have a bunch of sw pfs and agree this is one of the best. Possibly the best if u don't count t&a talon. I also like yoda and the clone trooper

:exactly: My three favorite SW pieces right now.

With all the problems and talk about QC issues with SSC, I wonder if I should cancel my waitlist order for EX Shaak Ti? I have not been collecting that long and have mostly stuck to smaller statues by Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant, and DC Direct, so I’ve had issues with those smaller purchases too. That’s why I decided to spend a lot more with SS, I expected I’d get what I paid for and there wouldn’t be those issues. Any thoughts on whether I should cancel now before the NRD or risk it and see what I get?

With all the problems and talk about QC issues with SSC, I wonder if I should cancel my waitlist order for EX Shaak Ti? I have not been collecting that long and have mostly stuck to smaller statues by Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant, and DC Direct, so I’ve had issues with those smaller purchases too. That’s why I decided to spend a lot more with SS, I expected I’d get what I paid for and there wouldn’t be those issues. Any thoughts on whether I should cancel now before the NRD or risk it and see what I get?

Sounds like you're having doubts.
I would cancel.

At these prices, you should feel comfortable with the purchase.

Don’t get me wrong I love the Shaak Ti statue, but I was getting a little fed up with the QC issues with Kotobukiya and especially DC Direct. From what’s being said in this thread, it just sounds like I can expect more of the same from SS and I was really hoping that wouldn’t be the case. I’ve ordered the gray Hulk Comiquette and would not consider canceling that, because I’ve been eyeing the Rulk for a while now and like this one even better. I guess I’ll stay on the waitlist for Shaak Ti and hope for the best. If they disappoint I have no problem walking away at this early stage of collecting. I guess the better question would be if the statue comes and it’s defective due to QC, will SS make an exception and refund the NRD too?

Don’t get me wrong I love the Shaak Ti statue, but I was getting a little fed up with the QC issues with Kotobukiya and especially DC Direct. From what’s being said in this thread, it just sounds like I can expect more of the same from SS and I was really hoping that wouldn’t be the case. I’ve ordered the gray Hulk Comiquette and would not consider canceling that, because I’ve been eyeing the Rulk for a while now and like this one even better. I guess I’ll stay on the waitlist for Shaak Ti and hope for the best. If they disappoint I have no problem walking away at this early stage of collecting. I guess the better question would be if the statue comes and it’s defective due to QC, will SS make an exception and refund the NRD too?

I've never been in that situation, but I would imagine that Sideshow would not refund the NRD and argue that it's called "non-refundable" for a reason.

Just wait. If the wl converts they give you 48 hours to cancel. Then u have to decide.

Back