AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Hmmmm....one then wonders why have the warning at all.....probably in case you order something severely limited like the 100 ES PZ PF or the small FB releases.....hmmmm....

well it probably helped that I called right away when it happened as well and didn't wait for a few days

i think that they do WL updates like once a week or so, i know that just last week i got converted for the CIM and there was like 3 or 4 other people that converted at the same time, just on this board alone.

so that's why i'm guessing that they only update once in a while, that way it gives them a chance to correct situations like this or others that may arise.

I read this was delayed. :(
Sad Sad.

yeah; just checked today. It is now the 3rd quarter 09

:rock :rock :rock

More time to buy stuff :banana:chew:banana:chew

Must be nice to be independently wealthy eh Ski? My meager resources demand a more frugal approach. After CIM I'm shutting it down for a while. The BQ and sixth AH is a given, other than those Sideshow needs to step it up. Thanos is the only thing that could get my attention now, or maybe PF Electra on Evilbay for the right price.

I'm also glad it got bumped. More time to spend and keep other orders. and MORE TIME FOR SS TO HAVE GREAT QUALITY CONTROL!!!!!!

hey, y'all!.. I was just over at marvel ogling at the line-up issues fo April when I found this...

thundra-all_new_savage_she-hulk_1-alex-garner.jpg

makes you wonder..........

Must be nice to be independently wealthy eh Ski? My meager resources demand a more frugal approach. After CIM I'm shutting it down for a while. The BQ and sixth AH is a given, other than those Sideshow needs to step it up. Thanos is the only thing that could get my attention now, or maybe PF Electra on Evilbay for the right price.

:rock :rock :rock
Yeah I would say that I'm shutting it down after or towards the beginning of summer once more MUST pieces start coming... After June I think Abom is the only thing I have coming for me, Black Beard for my fiance's father because he's a big pirate fan.

hey, y'all!.. I was just over at marvel ogling at the line-up issues fo April when I found this...

thundra-all_new_savage_she-hulk_1-alex-garner.jpg

makes you wonder..........

wonder about what?

I REALLY hope we get Ms. Marvel at some point

That's Thundra, I believe. And its not a piece of art by Adam or Mark Brooks, so I don't know what it could possibly have to do with this line of comiquettes.
Thundra Bio w/ pictures

That's Thundra, I believe. And its not a piece of art by Adam or Mark Brooks, so I don't know what it could possibly have to do with this line of comiquettes.
Thundra Bio w/ pictures

hi allison,are we going to get the she-hulk announcement soon from sideshow...its been ages since the st patricks toe tease!!:D

hi allison,are we going to get the she-hulk announcement soon from sideshow...its been ages since the st patricks toe tease!!:D
Sideshow doesn't tell us their release schedule; I don't even know if that was She-Hulk, or if they photo-shopped something green for the holiday!

Back