AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Sideshow doesn't tell us their release schedule; I don't even know if that was She-Hulk, or if they photo-shopped something green for the holiday!

:lol..you know more then your able to say,i completely understand!

but if its not she-hulk the its a mutant turtle,they hang out in new york and use man-holes!

please no turtles!:slap:monkey2:monkey2

but if its not she-hulk the its a mutant turtle,they hang out in new york and use man-holes!

My vote is still a Skrull.

Sideshow doesn't have turtle rights I don't believe and the toes were all wrong to be turtles

Sideshow doesn't have turtle rights I don't believe and the toes were all wrong to be turtles

Hi BC:drool those toes look like leonardo's toes if you look closely!

plus there's a piece of pepperoni in the bottom right of the teaser pic!

Hi BC:drool those toes look like leonardo's toes if you look closely!

plus there's a piece of pepperoni in the bottom right of the teaser pic!

all wrong to be turtle toes, they have 2 on each side not 3 like that

SHE-SKRULL? Noooo!!:duh

well its a bare foot, right? What characters were in the recent Marvel Skrull stories with bare feet? I didn't read the any of the books in that line, so I'm not going to be any help.

all wrong to be turtle toes, they have 2 on each side not 3 like that
wait; were there only three toes? Who has three toes? Longshot has 4 fingers, Turtles have 2 toes, Nightcrawler has 2 but they are huge.... What the hell? I know my mutants pretty well, but I'm drawing a blank.

wait; were there only three toes? Who has three toes? Longshot has 4 fingers, Turtles have 2 toes, Nightcrawler has 2 but they are huge.... What the hell? I know my mutants pretty well, but I'm drawing a blank.

yep it only showed 3 toes in the teaser pic

I just went to the website to look, but I couldn't find the link to the picture.

I did however notice that its Sideshows "Month of Marvel". I'd be willing to bet that before the month is out, regardless of what that sneak was, we'll get Adam's next comiquette!

OK,i got it!

mystique is crawlers mum and she can change her number of toes if she wants so its mystique in mid transformation into she-hulk!:wacky

OK,i got it!

mystique is crawlers mum and she can change her number of toes if she wants so its mystique in mid transformation into she-hulk!:wacky

That would make all kinds of collectors happy!

i know its thundra, i meant to say thats the cover for the "all new savage she-hulk" comic.

Is it? Poor She-hulk; I have no idea why that girl cannot keep a title going. How many re-starts has she had?

Back