AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling that you are right since I believe that there are several ahead of me on the WL for his one. TO DA DEATH!!!!!:emperor

Hopefully one of them is ME!

But I got in the wait list a few days after it was released so probably not.

But if so I will charge you $1 over MSRP for it.

Well she is set to be released this month, anyone else excited? I just hope we get her before SDCC.

well, I'm on the waitlist and the chance of that converting is slim so I might as well just get a regular version from a LCS!(silver snail, ugggghh!)
onion_gifs_emoticons-23.gif

well, I'm on the waitlist and the chance of that converting is slim so I might as well just get a regular version from a LCS!(silver snail, ugggghh!)
onion_gifs_emoticons-23.gif

Yes, because the most important part of this statue is the statue, the control art is just a cool bonus but not necessary at all.

Yes, because the most important part of this statue is the statue, the control art is just a cool bonus but not necessary at all.

:lol....u know, I'm a fan of Adam's art but the first thing I noticed was the statue!:monkey3.....it's soo gooorgeez i must have it!:drool

Damn then you guys would kill for this one girl I know, She is in to marvel and Star Wars she also likes to dress up and her fav is the Black Queen. she has a great bod too.

The thing that sucks i she is geting married to some ******-Rag :monkey2

Back