AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what else if a big fail is all those pictures you are posting that aren't BQ because when the page loads you can see the scroll bar get really small you so ASSUME people posting photos of the item.

Epic.

Fail.

So I got email notification of this thread being updated. When you click on the link it takes you to the last page and post you saw last. So when I did that there was a new page I haven't been to yet. So when I clicked the next page to get all of the new posts the page loaded and the scroll bar on the right got really tiny, indicating to me that this page had photos in it. I assume wrong that they would be BQ photos. That is all.

So I got email notification of this thread being updated. When you click on the link it takes you to the last page and post you saw last. So when I did that there was a new page I haven't been to yet. So when I clicked the next page to get all of the new posts the page loaded and the scroll bar on the right got really tiny, indicating to me that this page had photos in it. I assume wrong that they would be BQ photos. That is all.

There were pics posted already and brand new pics posted here.
She's awesome!!:wacky:banana

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61311

Now I gotcha :lol

poster98707535.jpg

:lol:rotfl....wish I could respond with my usual Selene Entrance but sadly, I must refrain.......I'm being watched!

apparently, I've been spamming without me knowing...it's cool, though!...I like being here in this forum and I'll try to follow the rules accordingly. It's a privilege to be here, not a right and plus it must be done for those who are still with a dial-up connection like nash!
cebollita_animated_onion-20.gif

Is that Tony Stark or RDJr.? Did Tony Stark ever shave his facial hair off in Iron Man?

poster79173094.jpg

:lol in all seriousness the answer is no, he never shaved his facial hair off BUT in the flashback sequence in Caesar's Palace when they showed Tony's growth to wealth and fame there were plenty of shots with him sans facial hair. In fact if you watch the sequence again he actually isn't shown with facial hair until he takes over Stark Industries.

apparently, I've been spamming without me knowing...it's cool, though!...I like being here in this forum and I'll try to follow the rules accordingly. It's a privilege to be here, not a right and plus it must be done for those who are still with a dial-up connection like nash!
cebollita_animated_onion-20.gif

nah, it has nothing to do with connection speed. But it has everything to do with no one laughing at your lame attempt of a joke or whatever you consider it. And 99.999999999999999% of people could care less about a marvel Selene. :lecture

I wanna thank you jokers for completely crapping up the last 3 pages.

And here I was expecting pics :p

Last edited:
nah, it has nothing to do with connection speed. But it has everything to do with no one laughing at your lame attempt of a joke or whatever you consider it. And 99.999999999999999% of people could care less about a marvel Selene. :lecture

eh!?...lame attempt of a joke or not, I did get a reaction from you which shows that you care!...and what makes you think I give a flying ^^^^ if people couldn't care less about a character like Selene!?...please!....u mentioning her name alone is enough for me so thaaaaannks!.........

Black Queen arrived today, she is gorgeous, the wife went to Sea World and took the camera. :mad:

If you don't believe me, go ^^^^ yourself. :)

poster79173094.jpg

:lol in all seriousness the answer is no, he never shaved his facial hair off BUT in the flashback sequence in Caesar's Palace when they showed Tony's growth to wealth and fame there were plenty of shots with him sans facial hair. In fact if you watch the sequence again he actually isn't shown with facial hair until he takes over Stark Industries.

No, I got it.:) I had to pretend it was Tony Stark, because I haven't like RDJ since I found out he did drugs. I don't care what he thinks.

I wanna thank you jokers for completely crapping up the last 3 pages.

And here I was expecting pics :p

Ur in the wrong thread :lol

Black Queen arrived today, she is gorgeous, the wife went to Sea World and took the camera. :mad:

If you don't believe me, go ^^^^ yourself. :)

I don't believe u!!! :emperor

No, I got it.:) I had to pretend it was Tony Stark, because I haven't like RDJ since I found out he did drugs. I don't care what he thinks.

That's why I like RDJ :rock and the the drinks!!!!

Back