Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping the link below works. These were the two sketches he submitted and Mondo went with the lesser of the two IMO. Considering he knocked the creature from the black lagoon out of the park I wish he would have come up with something equally as cool for Jason. Regardless, I think the non-mondo one is pretty cool.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDEweS5CAAAvsG8.jpg:large

I'm hoping the link below works. These were the two sketches he submitted and Mondo went with the lesser of the two IMO. Considering he knocked the creature from the black lagoon out of the park I wish he would have come up with something equally as cool for Jason. Regardless, I think the non-mondo one is pretty cool.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDEweS5CAAAvsG8.jpg:large

it's just like the lost boys, the screening only version looks better than the 2 they put up online

I have the NYCC part 3 and that'll be it until somebody does one better

I like this Friday the 13th poster. I hope it's a sign that more good ones are coming in the series. I don't know why they don't have Crystal Lake somewhere in the image. But I see Jason's mask on the lower right part of the image. So that's cool.

I want posters for Friday the 13th Part 2, Part 6, and Part 8.

I like this Friday the 13th poster. I hope it's a sign that more good ones are coming in the series. I don't know why they don't have Crystal Lake somewhere in the image. But I see Jason's mask on the lower right part of the image. So that's cool.

I want posters for Friday the 13th Part 2, Part 6, and Part 8.

Glad someone likes it. I do hope they do more though, I have had enough ANOES.

got these back from the framers. I really like em. Hard to photograph cause of the glare though

IMGP1386_zpsa6b364f6.jpg

IMGP1392_zps8e3a883f.jpg

IMGP1394_zps3d407628.jpg

thanks guys, wish I had room for Wolfman to go next to them. That's the only other Mondo I don't have framed. Maybe I will rearrange my other pieces another time.

The Bryan Lee O'Malley Battle Royale Regular Poster is up tomorrow.

e1361384702.jpg

Poster by Bryan Lee O'Malley and Kevin Tong. 24"x36" screen print with metallic inks. Signed by Bryan Lee O'Malley. Hand numbered. Edition of 425. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

I still haven't seen Battle Royale yet. I heard it's good. Poster's too cartoony even if it gets the subject right.

I went to the screening to get the variant print (only difference is all text is in japanese). I absolutely love the print and the fact that Bryan Lee O'Maley got all the students, the instructor, and the chicken on the print.

With The Oscars taking place this weekend on Sunday, Mondo will be commemorating this event with a poster series of many of the nominated movies in various categories. Today, 3 posters were unveiled by 3 well known artists in an extensively talented Mondo family of artists. See pics below for details.

These posters (and many more to come) will be released throughout the show this Sunday, so tune into The Oscars and have your computer online next you for a glamorous F5-fest

moss-les-miserables.jpg

dkng-paranorman.jpg

Durieux-the-master.jpg

Back