Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoW, JAWS has really climbed...:( Was hoping it would slip to around $100. It's over Johnny...It's all over...

BB

Nooooo! I just looked as well and noticed that!! I had been hoping the same thing that it would stay at a not too ridiculous price : (

It was below $100 for the first couple weeks

Usually Durieux posters don't go for much. Really surprised at the Jaws prices. I guess people like the feel of this one. I think his Mummy poster is better. That's the only one of his that I own.

Hey Mondo Collectors!

Just letting you guys know we have updated Collection Stash to support screenprints. You can now submit and add prints like the ones from Mondo to the site so you can show them off along with your other toys and statues.

BG has already started to add a bunch but we have a lot more to catalog if anyone wants to sign up and help.

www.collectionstash.com

Holy crap! I thought that Jaws poster sucked (to each his own), but based on aftermarket demand, clearly I am in the minority.

Mondo needs to get a different license. They've been repeating the same movies

Here, here. Getting quite tiring. If only..IF ONLY I could have my print dream come true and Mondo would do a gallery here in Austin that would just be Whedon. I would buy every single print.

Back