Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Martin Ansin has a new poster, exclusively for people who attend a 4K digital restoration of Taxi Driver Wednesday, March 20th

taxi_driver_poster.jpg

:monkey2

I would kill for that poster!!!

I love the poster because it reminds me of what NYC used to be like. Gritty. Busy. It's nostalgic.

I don't need it, but I can appreciate it.

I agree...

It something I would love to have. And if someone were going I would beg them to help.

Being a NY'er it rings true.

Will I go crazy and spend $200 or more for it.. no.

I like the colors on the Ken Taylor Game of Thrones. More vibrant than his recent stuff. I can't wait to see what surprises he has on Friday.

How do you un follow someone on Twitter? I signed up to follow the guy that sells the Mondo prints but I didnt sign to know everything about his life and whats going on in the world!! I got 20 texts between yesterday and today.

How do you un follow someone on Twitter? I signed up to follow the guy that sells the Mondo prints but I didnt sign to know everything about his life and whats going on in the world!! I got 20 texts between yesterday and today.

I believe it's just Stop or Unfollow and the username. I bet you are talking about Olly Moss. I stopped following him for the same reason. Plus, I was upset about missing two posters that I missed on his twitter site.

Where did those come from? I want a reg. I've been waiting for a beetlejuice print for so long now.

Back