Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Struck out here :monkey4

Got hung on the shipping calculations which is usually where I fail in the process...

I would happily trade my evil dead 2 for your TWBB :wink1:

I was busy typing hate on Syfy's facebook page. So I definitely missed it. :lol

What did they do this time?

Mondo was serious about more focus on soundtracks. Sadly Mondo is going back to the randomly inserted record versions. I thought they were going to do the special versions on their site and the normal for stores. At least I think they or a forum post suggested it. I still haven't seen the movie yet. I think it's on Starz. I'll check it out soon.

Yeah I'm happy that they are starting to release more soundtracks. I will probably get all of them even if I am not interested in the movies. Mainly for the art and they have been picking out some great scores so far. Yeah I wish they would do the special versions on the site and normal for stores, but oh well. At least they did that with oblivion so I will for sure get a clear copy :yess:

Also if anybody scored on the Horkey Variant this guy is offering up a insane deal for a trade https://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=115202 I have dealt with him before he is a great guy.

Last edited:
Mondo was serious about more focus on soundtracks. Sadly Mondo is going back to the randomly inserted record versions. I thought they were going to do the special versions on their site and the normal for stores. At least I think they or a forum post suggested it. I still haven't seen the movie yet. I think it's on Starz. I'll check it out soon.

Mondo confirmed that the agreement made for the Oblivion soundtrack entailed that all the LPs sold on their site would be clear. It was a one time thing.

Oh, crap. I picked a bad time to start watching it.

The show is amazing and worth the watch. They put all their money into that garbage show Defiance and now WH13 is paying the price.

People on the WH13 FB page are furious. There's 2k comments under the renewal banner, of people angry and boycotting syfy.

The show is amazing and worth the watch. They put all their money into that garbage show Defiance and now WH13 is paying the price.

People on the WH13 FB page are furious. There's 2k comments under the renewal banner, of people angry and boycotting syfy.

I did watch the first 2 seasons on Netflix recently, and watched what seemed to be every episode so far of the fourth season during the marathon this weekend. I do like the show very much. Fun concept, good writing, and pretty good acting. The only thing I ever found lacking were the effects, but that comes with SyFy territory, so I don't mind that.

I did watch the first 2 seasons on Netflix recently, and watched what seemed to be every episode so far of the fourth season during the marathon this weekend. I do like the show very much. Fun concept, good writing, and pretty good acting. The only thing I ever found lacking were the effects, but that comes with SyFy territory, so I don't mind that.

Poor season 3. It's a fantastic season. Get on it! :panic:

Mondo confirmed that the agreement made for the Oblivion soundtrack entailed that all the LPs sold on their site would be clear. It was a one time thing.

Oh, I didn't know that. Well records are a rare thing for me anyways. Shouldn't be that much of a big deal in the future.

They canceled Warehouse 13.

Figures. It's the best show on SyFy and they cancel it. I haven't started watching this season yet either. I was tempted to post one of Myka's great expressions to express my feelings on the matter. The show was getting really good too with the mythology aspect.

Well, glad I can represent for the Sideshow gang. Scored a Horkey TWBB on drop day. I consider it a miracle. Woot!

Sorry to hear so many people here missed.

Back