Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. I'm sure a lot of people will prefer the variant, but I really like the regular personally.

I mean, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to buy both a regular and a variant, you know?

I'll check with Mondo. If I can, I'll be more than happy to make an attempt on it Friday.

Holy crap, I may have to keep the Conan one...

R38a3BC.jpg

kgQ6iAW.jpg

Ok, who do I need to... well... anyway... to get a Conan ??? somebody tell me !!!!!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic:

From Mondo:

"So, this is only a sampling of the things we'll have at SDCC. Lots more things that will debut at the con at our booth #936."

"We've announced that Olly Moss, Drew Struzan and Martin Ansin will all be signing, but we'll have a lot more artists at our booth."

Howl's Moving Castle by Olly Moss

tumblr_moqgqgRq9w1qeqo31o1_r2_500.jpg

Last edited:
I mean, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to buy both a regular and a variant, you know?

I'll check with Mondo. If I can, I'll be more than happy to make an attempt on it Friday.

I really appreciate it, Bill. I believe in events past that they've allowed people to buy both the regular and variant. I don't know how bad the online preorder drop is going to be, either. That's something to keep in mind as well. I'd hate to make you miss out on yours trying to get one for me.

I really appreciate it, Bill. I believe in events past that they've allowed people to buy both the regular and variant. I don't know how bad the online preorder drop is going to be, either. That's something to keep in mind as well. I'd hate to make you miss out on yours trying to get one for me.
Once I get confirmation from Mondo I'll PM you with additional info.

I would love to have both of the conans but alas i live in canada. So anyone that gets one and wants to unload it can contact me.

I'm going, and I'm checking to see if I can get both a regular and a variant. And if I can, it's already spoken for... Sorry. :(

It will NOT be sold at SDCC...its an online order and you can pick it up on Thursday up in the pavilion, which you will be able to meet Martin Ansin and have him sign it.

The Ansin Conans (thurs), Struzan 'The Dark Tower' (friday) and Moss prints (saturday) will only be sold online, and each will have a signing day, plus it has to be the buyer of the print to pick it up on certain days, if you miss it, you will not be reimbursed.

This pre-order is an interesting move for Mondo. Talk about hell. Combine the nightmare of online ordering with the annoyance of waiting in their booth's ridiculously long lines. SCORE! :lol

It will NOT be sold at SDCC...its an online order and you can pick it up on Thursday up in the pavilion, which you will be able to meet Martin Ansin and have him sign it.

The Ansin Conans (thurs), Struzan 'The Dark Tower' (friday) and Moss prints (saturday) will only be sold online, and each will have a signing day, plus it has to be the buyer of the print to pick it up on certain days, if you miss it, you will not be reimbursed.

Um, yeah, isn't that what I said? Oh, maybe you got confused...

I'm checking to see if, during the presale, I can purchase both and pick up both.

Besides, they WILL be selling these at SDCC, because you know there will be people who can't read who will purchase those posters today who aren't going to SDCC.

Wow, everyone loves those Conan's. Good thing I have no interest cause I would be frustrated as a non SDCC'er.

This pre-order is an interesting move for Mondo. Talk about hell. Combine the nightmare of online ordering with the annoyance of waiting in their booth's ridiculously long lines. SCORE! :lol

And you can only pick it up on a certain day. :cuckoo:

It's a much better move than they had last year where hundreds of people were just hanging out by their booth all day until twitter notices were sent where everyone tried to form some semblance of a line in the chaos. It was dangerous, security guards were pricks, and other vendors were pissed at the huge lines blocking their stuff.

I applaud the new changes.

It's a much better move than they had last year where hundreds of people were just hanging out by their booth all day until twitter notices were sent where everyone tried to form some semblance of a line in the chaos. It was dangerous, security guards were pricks, and other vendors were pissed at the huge lines blocking their stuff.

I applaud the new changes.

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

I'm going to SDCC and have no interest on any of this prints. I just dont see what you guys see in these. But I'm glad they are doing this online ordering because their booth was chaotic last year.

Back