Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't really make out all the details of the Vania, but I think the Kevin Tong one is the best of them all. Too bad it's probably going to be a SDCC exclusive, so I won't be able to get one.

EXCLUSIVE: See Drew Struzan's Incredible DARK TOWER Mondo Print For Comic-Con! | Badass Digest

Mondo x SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2013 | Mondo: The Blog

"The Dark Tower will go on sale along with Mondo's other Comic-Con prints for Conan the Barbarian, Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle in a pre-sale this Friday, July 12. They'll also be available for purchase at the SDCC Mondo booth. AND Mondo's big Comic-Con partnership is for Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim, with four new prints by Kevin Tong, Ash Thorp and Vania Zouravliov available at the convention."

dark_tower_struzan.jpg

From Badass Digest:

"Listed below are the Pacific Rim posters that will be available for sale on preview night, Wednesday, July 17th when doors open:

PACIFIC RIM by Kevin Tong
Size: 24” x 36”
Edition: 375 Regular, 200 Variant
Price: $45 Regular, $75 Variant

PACIFIC RIM (Kaiju) by Ash Thorp
Edition: 350
Price: $50

PACIFIC RIM (Jaeger) by Ash Thorp
Edition: 350

PACIFIC RIM by Vania Zouravliov
Edition: 145 Per Colorway

There will be new posters available at the Mondo booth daily, and for the first time a Comic-Con presale for select prints will happen this Friday, July 12 for new artwork from Martin Ansin (Conan the Barbarian), Olly Moss (Howl’s Moving Castle and Spirited Away) & Drew Struzan (Dark Tower). All three artists will be in attendance at Comic-Con and available to autograph the prints. Check Mondo’s blog for more details on the pre-sale and signings.

Listed below are the posters available for presale this Friday, July 12th, follow @MondoNews for exact sale times. "

DARK TOWER by Drew Struzan
Size: 20” x 36”
Edition: 450
Price: $275

CONAN by Martin Ansin
Edition: 450 Regular, 225 Variant
Price: $50 Regular, $75 Variant

SPIRITED AWAY by Olly Moss
Edition: 225 Variant Only
Price: $90

HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE by Olly Moss
Edition: 225 Variant Only
Price: $90

I would have really liked to have some of those. This is quite disappointing. It's going to really suck that these will be on their site, but I won't be able to go for them at all.

Last edited:
From Mondo's blog:

"3) SPIRITED AWAY variant and HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE variant by the one and only Olly Moss with Olly signing in person on SATURDAY 7/20. (The regular edition of these posters will be available ONLINE at a later date.) "

So... um... I'll put this out there. Anyone interested in me picking up a print for them at SDCC? Any pre-order (Aside for Saturday, as I'll be in Hall H)?

So... um... I'll put this out there. Anyone interested in me picking up a print for them at SDCC? Any pre-order (Aside for Saturday, as I'll be in Hall H)?

If anyone hasn't already asked you, I'd super appreciate it if you can get me a regular Ansin Conan if it's released on one of the days you'll be available for it.

Back