Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is I think, but there's a couple that will be sold at the con

Ah, I thought anything new went through the new system and just old stuff would be sold normally.

Goodluck with anyone trying for that. I went there last year for preview night and it was a ****ing mob, I had to walk around, too many dicks.

However I was able to score three prints last year, mainly because my wife is awesome.

Ah, I thought anything new went through the new system and just old stuff would be sold normally.

Goodluck with anyone trying for that. I went there last year for preview night and it was a ****ing mob, I had to walk around, too many dicks.

However I was able to score three prints last year, mainly because my wife is awesome.

I'm pretty much in the clear this year. the only print I want is the conan

Godzilla, Predator, and Aliens all look amazing. Those are three of my top favorite franchises out there. SDCC is really bumming me out this year for sure.

If someone can grab me an Aliens and/or Predator I would gladly appreciate it. I would even add a little $$$$$$$

Mondo's 'Terminator' print available at Comic-Con Friday

"The Terminator by Killian Eng will be available at the Mondo booth (#936) at 9 a.m. PT at the San Diego Convention Center. The edition size of the poster is 325 and will be sold for $50"

1374141804000-terminator-eng-1307180825_3_4.jpg

I'm curious if anyone aside from me sees the irony in pitching a movie that is supposed to expose a foreign societies' fascination and glorification of violence with a big ol poster of blood splatter?

Last edited:
Back