Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MONDO Presents at SDCC: 'The Thing' | News Article | FEARnet

The Thing by Jock from Mondo

"These posters will drop at Comic Con on Saturday July 20th, around 5pm. Keep an eye on @ MondoNews for the exact time. Plus, artist JOCK will be on hand at the Mondo booth (Booth AA07) to sign these limited posters. The regular poster is limited to 325 copies at $45 each, with the variant limited to 150 copies at $75 each. "

the_thing_jock_regular.jpg

the_thing_jock_variant_0.jpg

I have no interest in that movie

I know it shouldn't, but this movie frustrates the crap out of me. When I saw the trailer I thought, oooh, this looks interesting, until the trailer continued and then all I could think was "man, this could have been so much better." Yep, I judged it before seeing it and I'm not even sorry.

I know it shouldn't, but this movie frustrates the crap out of me. When I saw the trailer I thought, oooh, this looks interesting, until the trailer continued and then all I could think was "man, this could have been so much better." Yep, I judged it before seeing it and I'm not even sorry.

When I saw the first trailer I said meh but then I saw the second full trailer and I was blown away. The movie looks so badass.

I really want the Godzilla variant. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up for cheap some time down the line.

The variant!?!? :(

The reg is where it's at, Boba!!! C'mon!!! :hi5: :horror :gah: :lol

j/k They both look great, but I do like the regular better. To each his own! :rock

The variant!?!? :(

The reg is where it's at, Boba!!! C'mon!!! :hi5: :horror :gah: :lol

j/k They both look great, but I do like the regular better. To each his own! :rock

The regular is darker and has a certain mood. I can see the appeal of it. However, the orange/yellow background on the variant reminds me of the explosion of a atomic bomb blast. It's very rare that I prefer a variant over a regular. I'm almost always all about the regular versions.

Back