Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that's another film that gets dumped on that I don't mind.

It's a pity that it was too busy blatantly copying other franchises, to give itself a chance.

But, man, Event Horizon did inspire Dead Space, and that was a great game.

I paid for one day shipping on Amazon... and it took two days :slap I got a refund at least. I didn't get very far in it since it showed up at almost 8pm last night... no Xeno encounters yet. But I loooove the atmosphere in it, and how goddamn dark it is in spots.

I need to add this to the list of games I need to get. I really like what I've been reading from all you.

The bastard has left me stuck in one spot and keeps killing me over and over for a good 40 minutes now... I give up for today :lol Gonna give the Blu Ray a watch.

I actually find the game more scarier than the film ever was TBH. I'm not knocking the film, but the game does a hellva job keeping you rattled listening for it, and when it corners you in lockers and you need to hold your breathe.

The bastard has left me stuck in one spot and keeps killing me over and over for a good 40 minutes now... I give up for today :lol Gonna give the Blu Ray a watch.

I actually find the game more scarier than the film ever was TBH. I'm not knocking the film, but the game does a hellva job keeping you rattled listening for it, and when it corners you in lockers and you need to hold your breathe.

The game is a million times scarier...... so scary :crying

im so aggravated with this game, i cant get past the first part where the people are trying to kill you. im such a ****** gamer. i always get bombarded by the three and shot to death. i cant sneak by them, its so hard! its a sweet game from what i was able to see so far.

im so aggravated with this game, i cant get past the first part where the people are trying to kill you. im such a ****** gamer. i always get bombarded by the three and shot to death. i cant sneak by them, its so hard! its a sweet game from what i was able to see so far.

You need to step out of Nanosuit mode and roleplay as a 20-something wee little girl trying to survive. Focus on that! Survival, outsmarting enemies, avoiding danger, and misdirection.

You don't happen to have the sound thing activated on the Kinect do you? I did and they would hear me every single time because the Kinect would hear Baldy through my speakers when he was telling me what to do and they'd kill me every time. Once I disabled it, I managed to sneak by them no problem. As long as you crouch walk along the right wall to the console, you'll be fine.

Back