Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I resumed playing this after taking a break for farcry and Cod.....God I forgot how much this game stresses me the **** out. Not even 10 minutes in and it scared the **** out of me twice. Definitely a top contender for GOTY.

I resumed playing this after taking a break for farcry and Cod.....God I forgot how much this game stresses me the **** out. Not even 10 minutes in and it scared the **** out of me twice. Definitely a top contender for GOTY.

Cool :hi5: Yeah GOTY no.1 contender

It's funny.. I agree with you guys - this is definitely a contender for GotY.

Thing is, I watch a couple video game review shows on TV, & while they both reviewed the game & ultimately ranked it favourably, their end of year episodes that featured 'GotY' contenders, didn't really mention A:I at all.

At least on those two shows, it seems the horror / sword & scorcery / FPS games always get the attention, regardless of how good or average they are.

I love how stupid working Joe's are. I've now killed 4 in a row by beating them to death with a wrench because they can't walk around one of those floor hatches in a hall when its open.

ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

Buy the Alien game Evil Within i never finished got bored with it by chapter 9 i still didn't know what was going on.

I thought Amazon was doing one day shipping, but I think it's only for select items. I'm gonna get my girl to guy buy it used while I'm at work this Friday, order it off Amazon new and get it Saturday, and return the used one Monday.

Is Evil that bad?

I thought Amazon was doing one day shipping, but I think it's only for select items. I'm gonna get my girl to guy buy it used while I'm at work this Friday, order it off Amazon new and get it Saturday, and return the used one Monday.

Is Evil that bad?

Last game I got bored with was with assassins creed 3 imo it was almost as bad check it out alien is a better game evil is worth a rental.

Is Evil that bad?

Lmao! :lol

It depends who you ask. There were people in the thread who weren't a fan - but I, along with lots of other people, thought it was very good.

I'll order it after the Holidays after I've had a good fill of Alien. The consistent complaint was, that it's too much like RE4.

Back