All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad they’re taking their time to get it right this time. Got an email regarding Rogue replacement parts

We wanted to reach out to everyone who has an order of replacement rogue pieces. In order to ensure that each piece is up to standard, these will now be shipping in August. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

We appreciate your continued patience and if you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to [email protected].”

Glad they’re taking their time to get it right this time. Got an email regarding Rogue replacement parts

We wanted to reach out to everyone who has an order of replacement rogue pieces. In order to ensure that each piece is up to standard, these will now be shipping in August. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

We appreciate your continued patience and if you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to [email protected].”
Well at least they are making sure

With them doing the X-Men 97 series. I hope they give us a Goblin Queen.

This company is taking too much time fixing things that should've been right in the first place. They're the software developers of the collectible world.

Got him
1721840761910.png

Seems strange that the Rogue limited edition of 1,000 sold out in minutes, but the 650 edition of Cyclops is still available after an hour.

I don't know if this means anything other than the fact that I'm still salty about missing out on Rogue. Granted Cyclops already had an exclusive, and this is basically a triple-dip, I can sorta see why it's not too popular.

Most aren't interested in this. It's essentially a watered down version of the regular release. Not nearly different enough for me to even consider it.

Seems strange that the Rogue limited edition of 1,000 sold out in minutes, but the 650 edition of Cyclops is still available after an hour.

I don't know if this means anything other than the fact that I'm still salty about missing out on Rogue. Granted Cyclops already had an exclusive, and this is basically a triple-dip, I can sorta see why it's not too popular.
Plus with all of the HT announcements...that wallet is hiding in every corner and shadow.

Found this interesting nugget on Mondo's site. Based on the previous Uncanny variants, it might just be a repaint of the regular release, but maybe we'll get some of the exclusive head sculpts too (fingers crossed for a second shot at Rogue).
1721878384375.png

Well, if they're just going to re-start the line as X-Men 97 versions, I guess I won't be so worried about tracking down Gambit and Rogue.

Back