All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an old-school Lee/Claremont fan, I had to grab the Rogue.

this new Rogue was a must buy for me to get the extra base and headsculpts.

The last Limited Rogue was sold out before I could purchase - accidentally bought standard when the PO went live, Limited was gone by the time I realized a few minutes later. :lol

this new Rogue was a must buy for me to get the extra base and headsculpts.

The last Limited Rogue was sold out before I could purchase - accidentally bought standard when the PO went live, Limited was gone by the time I realized a few minutes later. :lol
congrats for finally getting the limited Rogue!!

Says it ships August 2024. That's a happy surprise.

Edit: Now shows November 2024.

Last edited:
They have their D23 exclusives up for those who Want a Repainted Limited Edition Rouge and Limited Edition Omega Reg.

Repaints seem to remove the cell shading...which many seem to prefer.

Got Omega Red. Nice. The cell shading ruined the previous version for me. Thanks for link, Dave.
I actually like the cell shaded looks over the new Omega Red and Rouge Metallic believe it or not. BC of money, TOYSWONDERLAND screwing me, I couldn't aford these at the time the limited release went up previously.

Glad I got a second change and the repaints are nice enough that I can mix with Cyclops.

Yep! Most probably because the Mondo X-Men collectors already bought the timed cell shaded one, or the reg cell shaded one.

I think you got the last piece!
Probably did get one of the last pieces judging from when you posted to my confirmation.

I actually like the cell shaded looks over the new Omega Red and Rouge Metallic believe it or not.
I gotcha. I think they simply over used the CS on that version. It usually doesn't bother me when applied sparingly, idk.

I have their Sabertooth and looks fine. Incredible, even.

But I'm glad we both got what we wanted in the end. 👍

I gotcha. I think they simply over used the CS on that version. It usually doesn't bother me when applied sparingly, idk.

But I'm glad we both got what we wanted in the end. 👍
I agree with both statements.
I am not anti CS, when done right.

But yeah, Mondo doin good by acommodating both preferences.

I got lucky. I had no idea these were dropped till like 1:30pm today or so and checked my email and just went right on the site and luckily I ordered it.

Was not planning on spending, but I regretted passing it up last time.

I just through it on a Pay In 4 plan through PayPal as I wasn't expecting it either. Cost $56 every couple weeks. No biggie.

The unfair part is if I didn't go online for a few days because of my schedule, I wouldn;t even have known.

24 hours notice or less is a very unfair turnaround time...imo

Back