All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lineup is coming along 😎

Attachments

• IMG_0976.jpeg
    IMG_0976.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Got my Rogue today. Looks great from afar, but man, flaws are plenty

1. body has in indentation on Rogue’s right breast where a part of the mould seems to be rubbed off. A line indentation on the back of her left thigh, that’s about an inch long. Paint loss on the bust when bending figure back.
  2. Neutral portrait - the face shape isn't symmetrical and her left eye is further away from the right. Some minor paint rubbing on her nose and blemishes on the face.
  3. Angry face. Eyes are slightly far apart but main issue is the right eye missing some paint work.
  4. Cyclops head sculpt - the laser beams are not in line with one another. The left eye beam is a lot lower than the right.
  5. Winking head sculpt - the bandana is missing black paint on the top, her skin is visible. The winking eye paint seems a little finish below eye level. Also little white splashes on paint on the side of her brown hair.

Attachments

• IMG_2303.jpeg
    IMG_2303.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2304.jpeg
    IMG_2304.jpeg
  • IMG_2305.jpeg
    IMG_2305.jpeg
  • IMG_2306.jpeg
    IMG_2306.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2307.jpeg
    IMG_2307.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2308.jpeg
    IMG_2308.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2310.jpeg
    IMG_2310.jpeg
    721.5 KB · Views: 0

1. body has in indentation on Rogue’s right breast where a part of the mould seems to be rubbed off. A line indentation on the back of her left thigh, that’s about an inch long. Paint loss on the bust when bending figure back.
  2. Neutral portrait - the face shape isn't symmetrical and her left eye is further away from the right. Some minor paint rubbing on her nose and blemishes on the face.
  3. Angry face. Eyes are slightly far apart but main issue is the right eye missing some paint work.
  4. Cyclops head sculpt - the laser beams are not in line with one another. The left eye beam is a lot lower than the right.
  5. Winking head sculpt - the bandana is missing black paint on the top, her skin is visible. The winking eye paint seems a little finish below eye level. Also little white splashes on paint on the side of her brown hair.
I mean I love her but it's crazy they're charging near 'hot toys' prices when the quality is so far from HT's. The quality is looking more like Funko POP!

I'd ask for replacements for everything, and see what they say. Even with the price of this set, it has more flaws then past releases, really a bad look for Mondo.

Email their support. I see people getting a replacement order for the body and for all the sculpts. They're open to replacing whatever is messed up since the initial batch has such a big QC issue.

I'd ask for replacements for everything, and see what they say. Even with the price of this set, it has more flaws then past releases, really a bad look for Mondo.
Yeah, I’ve sent them a message. Will report back here when I hear from them.

Wow ..my Rogue had a gimpy leg and the indent on her chest so I let Mondo know again and just like that , they are sending me a replacement body as well :clap

Check this proof out

Did you mention the body in a new email after they had said they would send the head sculpts?

Did you mention the body in a new email after they had said they would send the head sculpts?
Yes…after I got email of my sculpt replacements ordered..when I started taking pics of her …the leg was incredibly loose and gimpy..so I decided to let them know and I took a quick video of the loose leg and they sent me another new email with all three replacements as I showed in the previous pic

Sorry if I missed it, but do you just take a picture and email their Customer Support and ask for a replacement?
Yeah. Just email their support, tell them your problem and attach photos showcasing it. They'll get back to you in 1-2 days.

Sorry if I missed it, but do you just take a picture and email their Customer Support and ask for a replacement?
Yes..they respond quickly ..no questions asked, at first I just let them know about the sculpt issues and then they said take pics, for her body I just shot a quick video and sent another email ..they got back to me quickly and FYI ..they didn’t say I had to return anything . So if the replacement body is legit ..I can use the other body to display with the extra sculpts

That's great of them to replace everything without requiring anything to be returned, I was getting really concerned about my other preorders and thinking about canceling, but I will definitely keep them now.

Last edited:
Yes..they respond quickly ..no questions asked, at first I just let them know about the sculpt issues and then they said take pics, for her body I just shot a quick video and sent another email ..they got back to me quickly and FYI ..they didn’t say I had to return anything . So if the replacement body is legit ..I can use the other body to display with the extra sculpts
Awesome. Thank you for all the extra details. I’m glad they are making it as easy as possible.

Back