All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the limited Cyclops as well..love their payment plan option…Hopefully they will learn from Rogue’s QC issues

I hope Jean is next just because I'm afraid they'll skip her lol

Limited is still available..don’t know it’s because of the QC problems from Rogue or because people wanted Rogue more..surprised Cyclops hasn’t sold out

Jean and Storm are pretty much must haves to be made.
And then.. only then, we will finally have Psylocke! :love:

Got the limited Cyclops as well..love their payment plan option…Hopefully they will learn from Rogue’s QC issues
Maybe it's because Rogue got more hype nowadays because of the Asspocalypse meme..
Or also because she comes with that huge ass.. sentinel part.

For Storm give me her traditional black suit..they did bring that back in X-men 97 after all ;)

It got bumped up to 1500 compared to Rogues 1000 so took slightly longer. It still should have just been a timed exclusive. Not sure who would want the standard when the limited was only $20 more for so much stuff.

It got bumped up to 1500 compared to Rogues 1000 so took slightly longer. It still should have just been a timed exclusive. Not sure who would want the standard when the limited was only $20 more for so much stuff.
I’m still thinking maybe people were hesitant at first because of the numerous QC issues with Rogue..if that’s the case..I don’t blame them

Mondo customer service is superb, but I ended up skipping this one just because I have so many other preorders already. With tax it was like $260, and I just bought a Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita yesterday.

guy-no-money-wallet-empty-dojgcn02200afghp.gif

Man, I was ready at 9AM, sitting there refreshing, it was 9:01 when I checked back at their blog and realized I was an hour early. Super frustrating since I had an appt that would be letting out at 10AM. So there I was wrapping things up at my appt, in the lobby, on my phone, furiously typing in my details. Luckily, the mobile connection was good and I got my order secured.

Further down this rabbit hole I go. Now, I need to get catch up and get Gambit and Rogue.

for my timezone it was 12 midnight. So I took a long afternoon nap just for this. Actually a good timing cuz my wife is already sleepin when I put my order. Mwahaha!

Mondo customer service is superb, but I ended up skipping this one just because I have so many other preorders already. With tax it was like $260, and I just bought a Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita yesterday.

Good luck with that Alita. The outfit she comes with flaked right out of the box for me but thankfully I was always planing on using the DAMTOYS clothing set. Watch out.

Good luck with that Alita. The outfit she comes with flaked right out of the box for me but thankfully I was always planing on using the DAMTOYS clothing set. Watch out.
Thanks. Yeah I bought it brand new in box but still not expecting the pleather outfit to have lasted. But that cyborg body still looks too cool to pass up. I missed out on that clothing set since I'm so late in the game lol.

That’s why I did the payment plan…unlike SS …Mondo shipped me the Rogue and so far I only did two payments on her and I only have two payments left

Back