1/6 Hot Toys - MMS755 - Episode I: The Phantom Menace - Droideka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I need 2 because I need one for tpm and one for aotc. I went all in on the aotc line and I feel like the set needs an extra separatist figure. This one is a tough. It could go quickly like the B1 or sit in stock like the super battle droid.

Wow... I didn't realize there were 200 figures of OT Star Wars.

Lucky!!!

You need a cavern just to store all the boxes the figures come in.
I have a ~700 square foot crawl space attached to my basement/display room and it is packed with statue and 1/6 figure boxes. I need to spend a week of vacation numbering the boxes and the display pieces so in the event of my untimely demise, my kids can figure out how to box and sell everything...

I should clarify that this isn't a typical crawl space, it's plastic lined and insulated and is essentially just an extension of the basement...but is only about 4-5 feet in height.

Are you a serial killer?
Funny you ask. As many know, I've got a lot (9) of life size Boba Fetts in my display room, all on mannequins. I've got pieces and parts of several mannequins stacked in my crawl space and recently had a plumber who needed to get in there. I had to tell him "I'm not a serial killer, those are just mannequin parts..." :rotfl

Back