All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the same 1:1 maquette that Del Toro has in his "Bleak House"?

That is his office in which he keeps all his memorbelia he's collected over the years. He gives a tour of it as an extra on the Cronos Criterion dvd/blu ray. Tons of cool stuff is shown, including a Doom PF exclusive and a bunch of other Sideshow stuff.

The listing there says he owns one of 3, and that this is one of the others. Pretty awesome if you ask me... and I'd sure rather drop money on an actual hand made item like this than $8K+ on a licsensed piece.

Okay... I'm confused. I was under the impression that Del Toro wasn't directing Hellboy because Mignola wouldn't sign off on it... that it tipped off the ending of Hellboy too soon for his comic book counterpart.

Now Mignola says that Del Toro is simply too busy to make it?

So who is the one who doesn't want this movie made. :gah: :gah: :gah:

For me, it makes my heart sick that this last installent of the Hellboy trilogy is stalled. I've even stopped buying Mignola's work in protest of his stance.

Since both of these guys are at SDCC every year, someone should rent a room at the convention center, lock both of those guys in that room with a case of beer and see what happens.

Okay... I'm confused. I was under the impression that Del Toro wasn't directing Hellboy because Mignola wouldn't sign off on it... that it tipped off the ending of Hellboy too soon for his comic book counterpart.

Now Mignola says that Del Toro is simply too busy to make it?

So who is the one who doesn't want this movie made. :gah: :gah: :gah:

For me, it makes my heart sick that this last installent of the Hellboy trilogy is stalled. I've even stopped buying Mignola's work in protest of his stance.

Since both of these guys are at SDCC every year, someone should rent a room at the convention center, lock both of those guys in that room with a case of beer and see what happens.

Have a room that keep away rabid fans and free beer service in SDCC? I think you are not gonna get the result you are hoping for.

Posted this on my collection thread but thought it fit here too!

:panic: ---GRAIL ALERT--- :panic:

inshb2.jpg

insbust6.jpg

insbust3.jpg

inshb1.jpg

Del Toro is very much like a lot of creative people I know, myself included. Too many ideas and you think you can do them all but you never do. I really can relate to that. He makes an excellent point though. If Del Toro is saying he's NOT going to do something… he's not going to.

Which is a shame, but I love Hellboy II and am grateful for that film and will continue to look forward to Del Toro's work whatever it may be. I love both Del Toro and Mignola but was a Del Toro fan first (from back in the Cronos days).

Congrats on the bust Mack!!! Glad to see you were able to get one, definately still one of my favorite hellboy pieces. What number did you get?

Re: Posted this on my collection thread but thought it fit here too!

:panic: ---GRAIL ALERT--- :panic:

inshb2.jpg

Wanted to first say congrats to Mack,....epic! What a great piece! :hi5:

Second, couldn't find a thread for the HT's Abe but I just updated my collection thread with some pics of him. Here is a sample, check out my thread if you would like to see more.

Again, congrats Mack...pure win.

IMG_6288aJPG.jpg

IMG_6318.jpg

Has anyone experienced HT hellboy body with incorrect arm orientation?

Just access my long storage badboy and notice that one of the elbow bent backwards instead of front:monkey2

Damn you HT:gah:

Back