All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ones in the second film where custom boots. Any heavy soled capped black leather boots would work though I would think.

Just wondering guys, is the HT Hellboy worth buying or looks outdated?

The Hellboy figure is awesome. The only issues people had with it is the old weak knees (which can easily be swapped out for the current stronger ones) and limited arm articulation due to the muscle body.

The Hellboy figure is awesome. The only issues people had with it is the old weak knees (which can easily be swapped out for the current stronger ones) and limited arm articulation due to the muscle body.

Swap the knee? how? change the lower part of the body or just the knee part?

Swap the knee? how? change the lower part of the body or just the knee part?

The knees pop out on all Hot Toys Truetype bodies, so you would have flesh-tone knees (so unless your displaying him with his pants down.......). I haven't had an issue with my Hellboy, but I've had him on a stand since I bought him (apparantly, it's the weight of the muscle body that is causing the damage to knees in combination with the weaker plastic that HT used to use on there older figures).

The knees pop out on all Hot Toys Truetype bodies, so you would have flesh-tone knees (so unless your displaying him with his pants down.......). I haven't had an issue with my Hellboy, but I've had him on a stand since I bought him (apparantly, it's the weight of the muscle body that is causing the damage to knees in combination with the weaker plastic that HT used to use on there older figures).

Ah I see.. Thanks for the info.. I'd rather display him with his pants on, for sure. XD
Yes, I also had him on the stand from the beginning, so I don't have the weak knee issue.

The pants, however, shown a bit of deteoriating marks. And i'm still wondering how to protect the rubber skin.
Has anyone ever tried to cover the rubber skin with silicone spray? just to give more strength for the rubber?

I love hellboy!

heres a couple of life size pieces i made
IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_4009.jpg

hellboy7.jpg

hellboy9.jpg

Back