All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it worth picking up HT Abe Sapien? I love the character but it is a dated figure and with little accessories

I wouldn't say it is dated at all... its an amazing looking figure from the suit, to the paint apps to the sculpted arms. But you do need to be careful as the plastic that connects the rubber arms to the body can crack. Pretty sure it would be repairable with some miliput; but I sold mine before I got a chance to try.

Here it is...

Hellboy II - Prince Nuada's Spear 1:1 Replica

scaled.php

6893263919_15be3d364f_b.jpg

6893263281_1f77916473_b.jpg

Love it the Mirrored finish & Elfish symbol on the blade is great, i got Nuala's Dagger too which makes for a good letter opener :wink1:

Pretty heavy though which makes for spinning and twirling it around difficult :lol

Very awesome!!!

And as for the shirt...more like hellno.

Ok so I bought a used HT Hellboy a couple of weeks ago and something I've been noticing when looking at all of your pictures, is how his chest is shining red. Mine is almost orange red and looks a bit dried out... how can I fix this? :(

I don't think you can, if the rubber starts to deteriorate you are in trouble. I know some people have used rubber protectant products on figures; but I don't know if that really does much.

I don't think you can, if the rubber starts to deteriorate you are in trouble. I know some people have used rubber protectant products on figures; but I don't know if that really does much.

That's something I'm going to have to find out...

with no more movies being made, doubt it.

Not so fast there, turbo! At last year's SDCC, since they were on a panel together, Perlman and Del Toro chatted about making another Hellboy movie. Apparently, Perlman has changed his mind about undergoing the makeup process and he is willing to do it again. So if somehow the stars align, there is still a hope for a third movie to wrap up Guillermo's storyline :cool:

Is Hellboy worth around $300? I'm thinking of getting one.

I'd say yes and definitely if it's BNIB. Hellboy alongside Blade, Leonidas, Batman (exclusive 2011), Terminator 2 T-800 are, in my opinion, the best figures ever made by Hot Toys. :monkey3

I'd say yes and definitely if it's BNIB. Hellboy alongside Blade, Leonidas, Batman (exclusive 2011), Terminator 2 T-800 are, in my opinion, the best figures ever made by Hot Toys. :monkey3

I agree with you, with the addition of Machiko. It's amazing how she never looks outdated, despite being released way before Hellboy.

I just came back from a collectibles show in Portland Oregon and the great Doug Jones was there, I had him sign my Hot Toys Abe figure stand and box. He is a very nice person and gave me plenty of time to pick his brain and BS with him.

IMG_20120310_113409.jpg

IMG_20120310_113125.jpg

IMG_20120310_112954.jpg

IMG_20120310_112942.jpg

Back