All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6759176709_e75007911c.jpg
[/url] 20120125_015425 by rhaykal, on Flickr[/IMG]
6759179219_f1c20ba29b.jpg
[/url] 20120125_015435 by rhaykal, on Flickr[/IMG]

A height comparison:
6759184039_b3758aa8ee.jpg
[/url] 20120125_015945 by rhaykal, on Flickr[/IMG]

Overall, I love this figure. I do not have the Hot Toys version to compare it to though. There are minor flaws here and there, but as I have mentioned before, you really have to search for them (such as a tiny bit of the neck which is fle___one showing on the back of the neck, but it is covered by the jacket). The joints aren't loose at all but not as stiff as the HT Captain America (in other words, its poseable). I really don't think my cell phone pics do it any justice.

Last edited:
which prop replica do you guys think is better, the 1:1 Samaritan or the Big Baby? I've never seen the Big Baby in person before.

^^
I've got that Hellboy & I love it & I actually preferred it to my HT version, mainly because of it's height. Mines got a black T-Shirt on which I think makes it look even better IMO. I'd post some pictures but I don't know how to straight from my iPhone.
No idea idea who it's made by though, I bought mine from my HK Vendor. Nothing on the box?

which prop replica do you guys think is better, the 1:1 Samaritan or the Big Baby? I've never seen the Big Baby in person before.

I prefer the Samaritan... just more iconic and I think the new one being made out of metal and coming with the great display base puts it over the top.

I would suggest the exclusive though so you can get the tracer bullets :lecture

samd.jpg

interesting, I know your the king of Hellboy collectibles on here Mack, is there anything you don't like about Big Baby?

interesting, I know your the king of Hellboy collectibles on here Mack, is there anything you don't like about Big Baby?

There's not really anything I don't like about the Baby. As far as sheer size goes, it is definitely an eye catcher. For me it is just as galactiboy said: it's more iconic (at least as far as the movies are concerned).

The King.... hmmmmm... I like the sound of that :lol

I prefer the Samaritan... just more iconic and I think the new one being made out of metal and coming with the great display base puts it over the top.

I would suggest the exclusive though so you can get the tracer bullets :lecture

I'll also agree 110%... Get the 2nd edition exclusive, you won't be sorry.

Chunky metal Samaritan than makes sweet metallic "clack" sounds when you close the breech or thumb the hammer , Impressive display base, 4 metal rounds and 4 light up trackers. HB collecting doesn't get much better than this...

^^ i got the reg, would've loved the Tracer rounds.

Can't find any reviews of the Master Cutlery Nuada Spear, saw a video one which looked fantastic.

Any here who recommend it or feel negative about it?

Here's to hoping HT will produce another Hellboy figure :duff

While the original is holding up well for alot of collectors, i'd prefer a pvc body rather than rubber, but with no abs joints, just the elbow and shoulder joints.

That way they could include a black tee for him to wear.

If they were to revisit HB, they'd have to make Nuada

While the original is holding up well for alot of collectors, i'd prefer a pvc body rather than rubber, but with no abs joints, just the elbow and shoulder joints.

I've one HT Hellboy's pleather pants that the skin layer is disintegrating

I actually replaced my HT pants with the Sideshow ones... surprisingly I think they looked more natural. I still have the HT ones, they're just tucked away in a box.

I am more than happy with my two HB pf's. If they don't make another, I can accept that. But if they do a third, I will have to get it.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Back