All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rearranged the display case over the weekend. I'll post pics of the figures once my risers get here :cool:

DSC_0619.jpg

DSC_0620.jpg

DSC_0616.jpg

I figure (ha, pun!) I'll add to the mix and show off some of my Hellboy collection. I'm proud of it, though I do not have a nice display case or photography skills. Most of my stuff is packed away, and most of this stuff only came out for the photo op. Anyway, hope you all like...

one.jpg

two.jpg

102_2233.jpg

102_2230.jpg

102_2236.jpg

102_2146.jpg

102_2192.jpg

102_2207.jpg

102_2215.jpg

...and my pride and joy:

102_2201.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty fond of this PF box, as well...

me1.jpg

me2.jpg

and then there's this old girl...

102_2237.jpg

One of these days I'll buy a nice glass case and have my girlfriend photograph. Then this mess of mine might actually look impressive. lol

Last edited:
Wow, nice collection MW. And that Mignola sketch is impressive. I've met him 3-4 times now and I still can't seem to get a sketch. Every time I ask, it's "sorry not doing sketches right now"... :(

Well as many of you know, I go the Mindzeye Midnight Bronze HB statue - and I just didn't really care for it. Loved the sculpt, but not the color it turned out to be. So I decided to paint it.

Still a work in progress but I'm almost done.....
IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

IMG_2688.jpg

This is the first statue I've painted - and it's not easy! :lol Lots of little crevices....but I'm having fun. :)

Back