All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection kngfu. :rock You know when I started collecting HB, I was really only into the movie related pieces....now I'm really digging the animated figures/statues more and more.....Guess my HB collection will need some new additions soon. :)

Thanks for the info on the cats and the Tecate print, Gruff Old Bear!

Also, I don't think I ever got a chance to post a pic of some of my displayed Hellboy pieces. Here's the dedicated shelf:

DSCN2447.jpg

It's only a small fraction of my HB collection. I've got some other statues displayed outside of the case around the room, but the rest of the figures and such are still boxed up. Gotta make some room for the HT figures. Waiting to get another display case to house solely all of my HB stuff. Until then, it stays a little crowded. :D

We'd love to see more pics of this collection.

Yep ! There are great collections here but I'd love to see better pics of this one too.

Nice collection kngfu. :rock You know when I started collecting HB, I was really only into the movie related pieces....now I'm really digging the animated figures/statues more and more.....Guess my HB collection will need some new additions soon. :)

Thanks Jen. My collection tends towards the more affordable side at present. Anyone have broken statues that they want to aell cheap...?:naughty

cool stuff Mack ....
... here's a 5min doodle done on my phone of my Hellboy FB bust .. plus cigar ...

hbcigar.jpg

So who here actually reads the comics? Seems like there are just a lot of fans of the movie in this thread... maybe I'm wrong :angelsmil

I haven't read all the comics but some of them because I love Mignola's artwork. I didn't watch the movies.

love the movies, but the comics are still 10x better than the movies.
I actually didnt like the first movie after the first viewing cause it lacked the comic's look and feel. Once I was able to get beyond that I loved the movies ... :monkey1

I got interested because of the movies... haven't read all of the comics, but I've been buying the Library editions.

Back