All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the Tom Cruise TT head could be used for a Prince Nuada? It just needs ears, hair and a repaint.... The clothing would be a bit more difficult to come up with though.

I wish they would have done a Liz or a Johann... to be honest, I wish they did both. I bet a custom Roger wouldn't be all that tough to do? Any thoughts?

Im really thinking about doing a Nuada. All his armor could be modeled in black rubber. Clothes aren't overly ornate. Im thinking his black gear. The head Im thinking Ill sculpt straight out.

Here are my SS collection of HELLBOY.

2qbavc9.jpg

Nice stuff!!

I've looked at the hellboy bust before, but never pulled the trigger because of the not so glowing reviews. How do you think it holds up in person compared to pictures?

Nice stuff!!

I've looked at the hellboy bust before, but never pulled the trigger because of the not so glowing reviews. How do you think it holds up in person compared to pictures?
The picture looks alot better than in person due to it's color. Beside the color everything is perfect. BTW the red on the pf is darker than the bust and more realistic.

This bust is amazing. Best. All the way.
My grail too :)
Congratulations Master Wayne.

Awesome stuff guys...

Just got the HT Abe Sapien from Mista305... so that will soon be added to the collection :rock

Back