All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are mine...

102_2546.jpg

I got the 2 movie ones too. Love them. I would love the Mignola one but cannot justify paying twice the price.

those are cute and all, but i wish mezco would do more comic figures. those are my favorite hellboy/bprd collectibles besides the bowen statue, bb figures and ss rhod prop.

Not sure I understand that comment, since kngfu was talking about the Mignola version. ;)

Yeah, like kngfu said - there was the SDCC Ex Mignola version (bare chested) and now there is a variant Mignola version (BPRD shirt) in the Mezco Direct store.

Here's a pic of mine :cool:

Mez-Itz1.jpg

Love those!!! Abe looks pretty cool.

OK HB collectors, if there was only one Hellboy collectible you could have, what would it be? I was thinking of starting a poll, but I don't really know what everyone's favorite pieces are. Or has this already been discussed?

Love those!!! Abe looks pretty cool.

OK HB collectors, if there was only one Hellboy collectible you could have, what would it be? I was thinking of starting a poll, but I don't really know what everyone's favorite pieces are. Or has this already been discussed?

If I could only have one.......probably the first Hellboy PF. That was the one that started it all for me.

i only have a Abe and Red from hot toys so I guess mine is pretty easy. But i will say that they are two of my favorites from all of my 1/6 collection. You can't get much of a pose from old Red but damn does he look good just standing there.

Bowen FS Statue. This is the best high end representation of Mignola's creation IMO :cool:

Is that the one that you have to attach Hellboy to? If so, that is a beaut! Got to see one not long ago MIB at my friend's store. He got it in lot for something like 50 statues and made back more than half of what he paid for the lot with that one piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back