All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mez Itz are about 5 - 6 inches. They look about the same size as Mighty Muggs.

Oh and my fav HB is definitely Hot Toys HB.
DSCN0156.jpg

Wow, it looks like everyone has a different favorite. Well, there have been 2 nods to the Hot Toys HB.

The only one I have is the Mindzeye Midnight Blue which is a really stunning piece. I 'll be picking up the HT soon, with future prospects for the HB2 pf.

Love those!!! Abe looks pretty cool.

OK HB collectors, if there was only one Hellboy collectible you could have, what would it be? I was thinking of starting a poll, but I don't really know what everyone's favorite pieces are. Or has this already been discussed?

For me the 1:1 Faux Bronze Maquette

My Hellboy II PF Exclusive arrived today, so I thought I would share some pics of this amazing statue.:D

IMG_7158.JPG

IMG_7167.JPG

IMG_7177.JPG

IMG_7162.JPG

IMG_7168.JPG

IMG_7184.JPG

This piece exceeds all my expectations, and I just love it.:banana:chew

Did I mention, this was my first PF statue.:D

My Hellboy II PF Exclusive arrived today, so I thought I would share some pics of this amazing statue.:D

IMG_7158.JPG

This piece exceeds all my expectations, and I just love it.:banana:chew

Did I mention, this was my first PF statue.:D

Congrats! Love your set up!

Speaking of displays, I have an updated pic :cool:

newcase1.jpg

Just needs a few lawn chairs and a tub full of ice cold beers. There are so many top notch HB collectibles! Is there anything you're missing Mack? And I agree w/ YoNoSe. I couldn't watch any tv with all that great Big Red stuff. Great set up Mack!

Last edited:
Top notch as always Mack... you're collection is just insane!

Thank you!!! I'm going to take some more shelf by shelf pics here soon.

How can you possibly pay attention to that TV with that case sitting there?

It is a bit of a distraction ;)

Just needs a few lawn chairs and a tub full of ice cold beers. There are so many top notch HB collectibles! Is there anything you're missing Mack? And I agree w/ YoNoSe. I couldn't watch any tv with all that great Big Red stuff. Great set up Mack!

Who needs lawn chairs when you have a Lovesac?

Lovesac.jpg

I'm still missing a few ites that I want (INS 1:1 Anung Un Rama Bust, SS 1:1 Angel of Death Bust, SS 1:1 Kroenen Mask, Mondes Imaginaires Hellboy Statue, Eric So Hellboy "Hong Kong" Vinyl Figure, Hourglass Studios Hellboy Nodder, Dark Horse Hellboy 8” Qee, Hollywood Collectibles Hellboy II Sword, and Hollywood Collectibles Hellboy II Spear). I'll get them someday :cool:

While waiting for my HB2 Samaritan to arrive (very excited!) I was wondering if I should pop it on a shelf or wall mount it. Any of you folks got pics of yours, in either display type to help me dream til it gets here and help me make up my mind on the best choice for my baby!

I'm still missing a few ites that I want (INS 1:1 Anung Un Rama Bust, SS 1:1 Angel of Death Bust, SS 1:1 Kroenen Mask, Mondes Imaginaires Hellboy Statue, Eric So Hellboy "Hong Kong" Vinyl Figure, Hourglass Studios Hellboy Nodder, Dark Horse Hellboy 8” Qee, Hollywood Collectibles Hellboy II Sword, and Hollywood Collectibles Hellboy II Spear). I'll get them someday :cool:

You won't regret getting that one, I love mine!!! I need to get a 1:1 angel of death bust also, looks really good..

While waiting for my HB2 Samaritan to arrive (very excited!) I was wondering if I should pop it on a shelf or wall mount it. Any of you folks got pics of yours, in either display type to help me dream til it gets here and help me make up my mind on the best choice for my baby!

I've got mine on a shelf. I've got it displayed with the 1:1 Kroenen mask and blade.

Not the greatest pics, but it gives you an idea.

Myhouse-08.jpg

2009_0422NewcameraSSC0069.jpg

And congrats on getting the Samaritan. It's such an amazing piece and pretty damn fun to hold. :D

I've got mine on a shelf. I've got it displayed with the 1:1 Kroenen mask and blade.

Not the greatest pics, but it gives you an idea.

Myhouse-08.jpg

2009_0422NewcameraSSC0069.jpg

And congrats on getting the Samaritan. It's such an amazing piece and pretty damn fun to hold. :D

Cheers Jen! It does look nice on the stand! Love your sword and mask with it, looks very cool indeed.
I am soooo excited to be getting the Samaritan!

Back