ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today i picked up a carded KO G1 Cliffjumper of my TF guy and a loose mint KO G1 Devy complete(stickers unapplied), and for the hell of it KO Slag to complete my KO Dinobot set. Went to TRU and picked up Generations Blurr to stand along side Drift.

Previous recent hauls..____ty ass PCC Grimstone,Legends Megatron and Gold Bee, RTS Perceptor,Wreck-Gar,Tracks and Laser Prime, Takara MP09(Hong Kong Edition).

Now i am eyeing Encore Metroplex and the enhanced sticker sheet Repolabels have for him. And so yea, anyone know where i could find the Crazy Devy set for a reasonable price?.

Got my Wreck Gars from TRU today. Love the way he can ride himself :lol

DSCI0039.jpg

DSCI0041.jpg

Bob

Today i picked up a carded KO G1 Cliffjumper of my TF guy and a loose mint KO G1 Devy complete(stickers unapplied), and for the hell of it KO Slag to complete my KO Dinobot set. Went to TRU and picked up Generations Blurr to stand along side Drift.

Previous recent hauls..____ty ass PCC Grimstone,Legends Megatron and Gold Bee, RTS Perceptor,Wreck-Gar,Tracks and Laser Prime, Takara MP09(Hong Kong Edition).

Now i am eyeing Encore Metroplex and the enhanced sticker sheet Repolabels have for him. And so yea, anyone know where i could find the Crazy Devy set for a reasonable price?.

Be careful Valfar, supposedly the quality is pure ____. And they ain't cheap.

TFSource & BBTS are getting re-stock on most of the Crazy Devy stuff so you can get them from them. As far as quality, I have all the pieces for Devastator and Predaking and have ZERO issues with them. I think they're great and have no problems recommending them. Yes, they are pretty expensive for so little parts, and yes, a few people has had problems with some of their stuff, but that goes with anything you buy.

i'm really concerned about the "when robots die, they will stay dead" thing.

cause, prime died and came back in pt 2. i swear, if they pulled another heroic death for prime again, but this time they don't bring him back, it'll be like 1984 all over again.

i'm really concerned about the "when robots die, they will stay dead" thing.

cause, prime died and came back in pt 2. i swear, if they pulled another heroic death for prime again, but this time they don't bring him back, it'll be like 1984 all over again.

As long as it doesnt happen practically at the beginning of the movie like in the 1986 version, and he kicks some major ass and has a good amount of screen time and goes out in the most heroic way possible, i'll be fine with that.
If its a case of getting killed half way through like in ROTF though...fail.
But that wont happen.

I hope.

I am not concerned about what Bay decides to do with characters in DOTM, these movies have no rep left to taint IMO.

As long as it doesnt happen practically at the beginning of the movie like in the 1986 version, and he kicks some major ass and has a good amount of screen time and goes out in the most heroic way possible, i'll be fine with that.
If its a case of getting killed half way through like in ROTF though...fail.
But that wont happen.

I hope.
Agreed completely. Although I'd prefer to see Prime survive the series, in the event that the next film is a continuation.

My weekend haul consists of RTS Deluxe Jazz(we got Wave 2 before Wave 1 here in Ontario) and KO Menasor giftset..i love it!!.

Back