ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Hasbro has mastered the art of white plastic.

27213880d1299614660-generations-wheeljack-p1060085-copy.jpg

And he looks so much better then Tracks. :rock

5510063313_49daeb323a_b.jpg

Looks like Hasbro has mastered the art of white plastic.

27213880d1299614660-generations-wheeljack-p1060085-copy.jpg

And he looks so much better then Tracks. :rock

5510063313_49daeb323a_b.jpg

Hasbro WJ looks very nice but considering the inevitable import costs due to no Generations release in the UK I think I'll stick with my United pre-order as there's only a few pounds difference.

Hey guys and thanks for the warm welcome bcm77, yes i agree too to what Megacolor stated as well plus also the Road Caesar Giftset. I am not sure whether you guys seen this before but there is this particular rare item, extremely rare, i have only seen it i think 10 years ago, there is this small golden ball which transforms into unicron and was sold 4k plus during that time if i remember correctly, anybody have any pics or detail information on these? Greatly appreciated!!!

Got my Wreck Gars from TRU today. Love the way he can ride himself :lol

DSCI0039.jpg

DSCI0041.jpg

Bob

I saw that WreckGar last weekend and debated about grabbing him but decided against it-- However I did have a nice find today as I got Scourge and Kup (and being in the mood I also finally picked up that two-pack of Rodimus and Cyclonus as well as the Cybertronian Soundwave). Kup's great but I wish he had a cigar gritted in his teeth.

Kapow Toys got some more of Generations Scourge in stock so I ordered 2 to be the Sweeps for my United one that I also ordered from Kapow a short while back.

this is not power up prime from the TF2 movie toy line? Very cool if its fan made!!!

Yeah but its fan made. Its a leader Prime and a leader Jetfire, cut up into armor and re-assembled into a more accurate power up Prime. Only problem is you lose Jetfire's robot and alt modes by doing it.
This what the official power up Prime looks like:
3784045116_670b89fbc3.jpg

damn I thought it was the official product that takara was going to release. Isn't takara releasing something similar to this? I heard rumours a few weeks back...

Back